WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Brett Meiselas: He said he’s not going to help Orange County because I don’t think they vote for me and then his advisers, they are actually coming out out to confirm this—

Cohen: I know it myself to be true. When there was hurricanes and so on.. he would go they’re not my people. That’s how he used to respond. They’re not my people… I don’t care

2/2
Full video and more from MeidasTouch here:

https://yewtu.be/live/bdaQC_15Kk8

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
I just received the following message:

Ben, my dad is 88, a life long Republican and probably the stubbornest man on the planet.
He's also one of those Republicans who says “vote your party!" no matter what. So the best result I thought I could hope for was to convince him to sit this election out. (I think he sat out 2020, but he never would tell me for sure). But I kept trying. Last night he told me he wants his mail in ballot and that he's voting for Kamala Harris Invidious - search

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
shyt ain’t got nothing to do with her or the election… longshoremen haven’t been on a strike since the late 70s or some shyt like that… this strike was strategic doing it in an election year near the holidays.. it gives them maximum exposure and a quicker deal to be settled

That's true BUT if it lingers more than a few days, it will have an effect on the economy and that is a top voting topic she is still trying to gain ground on. She don't need any hiccups that will cause her to be on defense before the election.

Holla me by next monday if this isn’t resolved by then

You just said it yourself, that this was planned for election season, you must didn't realize how right you were.

Right and what else I said afterwards? You just completely ignore the obvious… I said this shyt will get settled…

No surprise the union guido is a Trump supporter lol

Strike is off until Jan 15th to negotiate new contract

@Hood Critic you want to dap me up now or later ? :mjgrin:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

1/11
@MeidasTouch
OMG this Trump event looks EMPTY 😳

2/11
@DenisonBarbs
Taylor Swift gets more people than that in the bathroom lines at her concerts.

3/11
@BradBeauregardJ
lol...Trump makes them all stuff together so it looks like he filled the venue...he'll probably start talking about how people are lined up outside unable to get in and the people staring at a huge empty space will clap.

Total circus.

4/11
@GabCurse
Sadly, Trump's crowd rally sizes don't seem to correlate at all with his popularity at the ballot box. Last I checked, Polymarket had him at 49% and Kamala at 50%. Too close to call and scary. Lets focus on other things please.

5/11
@franklinisbored
No one outside either

[Quoted tweet]
Donald Trump is speaking right now at a rally in Michigan.

At the time his intro music wrapped up, the venue remained half-empty with no one outside waiting to get inside.

6/11
@voxrob
Trump: But Our crowds were Yuge

7/11
@ArbiterofCool
Trump will claim Harris kept 50,000 people on the outside lookin in.

8/11
@WintersPolitics
Trump is gonna freak out on truth social .

9/11
@SandwaterLake
MAGA Statement: The Secret Service didn’t allow us to accommodate more people.
We have 50,000, almost 80,000 more standing outside...🤣🤣🤣

10/11
@Dog_House_Show
Looks empty? IT IS EMPTY. Lol

11/11
@bluepolitics_
LOL. He's gonna blame Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

GY_W5JBWUAAXeZt.png

That looks like ¼ of the venue :jbhmm: Do MAGA not want to hear this man babble anymore?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Jack Smith in new filing on Trump and January 6th:

"The defendant also knew that he had only one last hope to prevent Biden's certification as President: the large and angry crowd standing in front of him. So for more than an hour, the defendant delivered a speech designed to inflame his supporters and motivate them to march to the Capitol"

via @KFaulders, @alex_mallin, @PCCharalambous