WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you have no retort then? :jbhmm:
i have the majority of polling, and biden having lost the faith of the majority of the party, including the most prominent elected democrats in the country

it sure beats the fukk outta your desperate attempts to pretend that Biden isn't a shopping cart :mjlol: tell me with a straight face that you aren't expecting Biden to fukk up every single time he makes a public appearance. tell me why Biden is scared to take up trump on his offer for another debate

Daps
So you have no retort to 538 which includes all of the polls to determine their forecast? Yet, you were in here quoting Nate Silver a couple weeks ago when they had Trump winning...

I just proved that all you are doing in here is concern trolling. :mjlol:
A couple of weeks ago, I said all of the idiots feigning panic over polls that were in trump’s favor would start letting their masks slip when biden begins gaining ground.

:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have the majority of polling, and biden having lost the faith of the majority of the party, including the most prominent elected democrats in the country

it sure beats the fukk outta your desperate attempts to pretend that Biden isn't a shopping cart :mjlol: tell me with a straight face that you aren't expecting Biden to fukk up every single time he makes a public appearance. tell me why Biden is scared to take up trump on his offer for another debate

These dudes know very well they be on pins and needles like parents at a school play through each interview, press conference, speech, attempt at walking public etc.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
How is it not useful? Y'all were in here slurping Nate Silver two weeks ago.... now his site is trash? Also, you do realize that more often than not... 538 gets nearly every state correct?
He's just arguing to argue. Their narrative changes with the wind. I remember them upping these same pills that had Biden losing now they act like they've never mattered lol

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I’d slap fire out you cracka :umad:
michael-jordan-get-some-help.gif

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I never discussed 538 because i'm not a horserace poll watcher, no disrespect to those folks. My bag is the issues and policies. I personally don't support Biden because of his Palestine policies, but that's not why I believe he should drop out. I think polls can change, but Biden's problem is his fundamentals. His terrible approval ratings are pretty solidly locked in due to his job performance (policies) and the public's perception of him. The former has some potential for movement, but not likely given how little time there is until the election. The latter is his biggest problem and will only get worse. I'm not predicting a win or loss, I'm not in the prognostication business. I just don't see how he gives the Dems the best chance at winning. And the most sober voices that I trust are all smashing the panic button on his candidacy.