Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He's just arguing to argue. Their narrative changes with the wind. I remember them upping these same pills that had Biden losing now they act like they've never mattered lol

Yup, now all of a sudden the polls mean nothing.... :mjlol: I'm not arguing one way or another, I'm just pointing out the concern trolls :manny:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I never discussed 538 because i'm not a horserace poll watcher, no disrespect to those folks. My bag is the issues and policies. I personally don't support Biden because of his Palestine policies, but that's not why I believe he should drop out. I think polls can change, but Biden's problem is his fundamentals. His terrible approval ratings are pretty solidly locked in due to his job performance (policies) and the public's perception of him. The former has some potential for movement, but not likely given how little time there is until the election. The latter is his biggest problem and will only get worse. I'm not predicting a win or loss, I'm not in the prognostication business. I just don't see how he gives the Dems the best chance at winning. And the most sober voices that I trust are all smashing the panic button on his candidacy.
Who are the most sober voices that you trust?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I never discussed 538 because i'm not a horserace poll watcher, no disrespect to those folks. My bag is the issues and policies. I personally don't support Biden because of his Palestine policies, but that's not why I believe he should drop out. I think polls can change, but Biden's problem is his fundamentals. His terrible approval ratings are pretty solidly locked in due to his job performance (policies) and the public's perception of him. The former has some potential for movement, but not likely given how little time there is until the election. The latter is his biggest problem and will only get worse. I'm not predicting a win or loss, I'm not in the prognostication business. I just don't see how he gives the Dems the best chance at winning. And the most sober voices that I trust are all smashing the panic button on his candidacy.
538 is no longer headed by Nate Silver. It’s literally run by some journalists or something. And he did not leave them with his algorithm.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Jon Stewart lowkey has been on some questionable agenda. He promoted the Wuhan Lab deliberately spreading COVID-19 conspiracy theory on Colbert.
He said deliberately spread it or that it was a lab leak from Wuhan? The latter is not a conspiracy theory