• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

1/1
The immigrants ruining your life are Rupert Murdoch, Elon Musk and Peter Thiel. Not the Apple picker who can barely afford to rent a studio apartment. Murdoch and Musk are controlling the narrative on 2 of the biggest platforms and pushing disturbing propaganda.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Crazy because we got some of the same on our own forums.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 Cycles of Trump has run its course with the American public as a Big Time thing. Rallies just really lack the energy, not just in terms of size but of energy. Optics.
also why trump '28 isn't a thing

he lowkey hates doing this; he's been doing the same shyt for 9 years. you can see it at his rallies. he simply doesn't have enough in the tank. and imagine how stale his act would be in 2028 :hhh:

if we beat him in november, this fakkit is finished for good

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
For what? Lol, we just said if the strike lasted for a long period it'd affect Kamala. And they haven't reached a deal yet.

They haven’t reached a deal but I did say that strike wasn’t going to last long.. Union leader folded quick because he had no leverage… Shipping companies already said they was going to redirect those shipments to the west coast.. Union leader had to back down after that..

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
These mega celeb endorsements....I think they could make a difference if they did an event/voting whatever, in swing states where they are beloved.

Like Springstein....send him to Arizona. Taylor Swift to suburban Georgia. Just do one event, like a register to vote or a free concert.

it does set a kinda dangerous precedent.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trumpism is a disease. My girl be going off daily about him and Vance lying. I’m like if you call him on it he just doubles down. You call him a liar, he says you are being uncouth and mean. It really is a strategy that has worked. Just better to do what you need to do and don’t take the bait.
It's like a troll, you just have to ignore him

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Biden has gone against his base in recent months

The border bill that Trump killed had many of Trump’s policies

But no pathway to citizenship. Not even for DACA
Biden base does not support the level of migrant crossing pre bill