the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
if you have any positive polling or positive information about Biden, that offsets the deluge of negatives, i'd love to see it

i mean, i'm sorry, but i cannot stick my head in the sand :dead: biden is not doing well right now. he just isn't. and his biggest problem is something that gets worse every day

So you have no retort to 538 which includes all of the polls to determine their forecast? Yet, you were in here quoting Nate Silver a couple weeks ago when they had Trump winning...

I just proved that all you are doing in here is concern trolling. :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you have no retort to 538 which includes all of the polls to determine their forecast? Yet, you were in here quoting Nate Silver a couple weeks ago when they had Trump winning...

I just proved that all you are doing in here is concern trolling. :mjlol:
i just retorted :dahell: it's the minority of polls. it goes against damn near every other poll

let me know when biden is winning more than 1 :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
538 uses all of the polling data to determine their forecast. They have Biden at 277 right now. Why are you picking/choosing what polls to fixate on and ignoring the rest?
It's a forecast that consists of polls that are d tier to a, it's not really useful when it comes to predictions. It doesn't factor things like bidens age being a concern for example.

Anyway I disagree with bidens foreign policy but that's not why I want him gone. I want him gone because he's an unpopular candidate which in turn will make it difficult for democrats to ever control the narrative. Outside trump campaign making significant error bidens age, gaffes etc will be the discussion going forward.

Trump campaign is very intelligent this go around, they realize biden needs these debates more than them.

Things like this is telling, trump campaign was on backfoot during pandemic begging biden to come out it's opposite now. They have great polling. The real problem is we needed a primary, bidens hubris to defend his lack luster approval ratings put us here

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. I want him gone because he's an unpopular candidate which in turn will make it difficult for democrats to ever control the narrative.
there's two main reasons that Blue MAGA is not, and will never be, arguing from a position of strength

-Trump '24 is the worst, most beatable opponent that Democrats will face in this century. Biden beating him in november is not a massive accomplishment; it's arguably the bare minimum. "Biden is the only one who can do it" might be the worst lie i've ever seen in American politics, and we're only here because Biden lied in 2020, and he lied to cover up his condition as president

-even if Biden does win in november, he isn't fit to be the commander in chief until January 2029. everyone on the planet knows it. so it's not like Biden winning ends well for the Democrats; he's arguably almost guaranteed to be fukking up the 2028 race for the Dems

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's a forecast that consists of polls that are d tier to a, it's not really useful when it comes to predictions. It doesn't factor things like bidens age being a concern for example.

How is it not useful? Y'all were in here slurping Nate Silver two weeks ago.... now his site is trash? Also, you do realize that more often than not... 538 gets nearly every state correct?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
most polls have biden losing, but 538 encompasses every poll to have him winning

gee, i wonder what's off with that math :unimpressed:

You do realize that 538 typically gets nearly every state correct? I'm not saying they will or won't.... I'm just putting it out there because all you are doing is ignoring facts that don't fit your agenda..