WHO WINS?

• Total voters

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
she should be the VP. biden harris/just won. you autistic, or something, chief?

this Blue MAGA denial of reality has to stop. biden is too old to do this for 4 more years, and his approval/polling is horrendous. that is not my opinion; it is a fact.

oh no shyt. You posted her and didn't specify for her to be VP. Do you think black women who connected with Kamala will be happy both Biden and Kamala got replaced ? Black people still love Biden because he was Obama's VP and defended Obama through it all

You're fukking dumber than I thought. Stop wasting your time and go watch Fox news

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh no shyt. You posted her and didn't specify for her to be VP. Do you think black women who connected with Kamala will be happy both Biden and Kamala got replaced ? Black people still love Biden because he was Obama's VP and defended Obama through it all

You're fukking dumber than I thought. Stop wasting your time and go watch Fox news
i'm voting for Biden in november, fakkit

feel free to take up this bullshyt with the people who aren't. i don't see you yelling at the posters on here who aren't voting for biden, because "he's the warlord of israel"

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's been bigger "comebacks" from bad polling data than this. How many points down was Bush in July ? 17? .... Writing off Biden now is ridiculous and there's no other option.

It was people in his own party that made it a news story for two weeks. They should have just written it off as a "bad night" because he's been fine on the campaign trail.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i'm voting for Biden in november, fakkit

feel free to take up this bullshyt with the people who aren't. i don't see you yelling at the posters on here who aren't voting for biden, because "he's the warlord of israel"

you seem triggered friend

Did I strike a chord?

Probabaly a MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
full
Why haven't we seen a proof of life video of Donald after the shooting? Yeah Donald put out a statement to make him sound Presidential, but let be honest... a spade a spade... if its not all caps then it's not Donald. Why didn't Donald do a Apprentice-like show to announce his Veep? We need that 00 NBC Energy. Instead JD Vance is just announced? Is he golfing? Where is Donald?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you seem triggered friend

Did I strike a chord?

Probabaly a MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He's not fooling anyone at this point. He's only saying "I'm voting for Biden" so he can continue on with his concern trolling.... you notice how anything that comes out about JD Vance and he's been quiet? Guy has skeletons on top of skeletons that's being revealed about abortion bans and domestic violence issues that you know suburban women are looking at....

But he's quiet on that.. he's actually in here spinning...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not fooling anyone at this point. He's only saying "I'm voting for Biden" so he can continue on with his concern trolling.... you notice how anything that comes out about JD Vance and he's been quiet? Guy has skeletons on top of skeletons that's being revealed about abortion bans and domestic violence issues that you know suburban women are looking at....

But he's quiet on that.. he's actually in here spinning...
JD Vance is a huge fakkit. i didn't realize you follow me around to the point where you notice me not saying things :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I am disappointed you're letting these trolls get in your head. People not voting Biden. They vote against Trump and his agenda. Same as 2020

So now, the answer he gave was the issue. Not his age this time. Pick one issue and stand/troll on it. You sound like @the cac mamba whao called the shooter ANtifa before facts were known
You my guy but I base my opinion on what I see out on the streets/ground level. This probably the least enthusiastic I've seen my local constitutes since gore? Even Hillary the democratic base was much more enthusiastic in voting for the nominee. This almost feels like a midterm year for biden, getting people out will be difficult

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
and you don't think thats what people connect to? that's what will win? That's what I think, at this point. People are fried. Social media has rewired everything.
2016 MAGA vibes ain’t 2024 MAGA vibes.

Who is he even talking to this time? just the people already voting for him?

Just about everyone thinks people are fried. A younger generic candidate beats both candidates. That’s not political strength

I remember all the hype about new voter registration and flipping states in 2016.

None of that is happening this time.