WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
he shouldn't be in the fukkin race, everyone knows it, and it's impossible to hide the reality of his condition :yeshrug:

there's literally nothing that biden or the dems can do or say to change this
He's like when your grand parents get up in age they forget their thoughts and just ramble on and on :mjcry:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
he shouldn't be in the fukkin race, everyone knows it, and it's impossible to hide the reality of his condition :yeshrug:

there's literally nothing that biden or the dems can do or say to change this

what's your solution then ? Replace him with who ?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
He's like when your grand parents get up in age they forget their thoughts and just ramble on and on :mjcry:

I am disappointed you're letting these trolls get in your head. People not voting Biden. They vote against Trump and his agenda. Same as 2020

So now, the answer he gave was the issue. Not his age this time. Pick one issue and stand/troll on it. You sound like @the cac mamba whao called the shooter ANtifa before facts were known

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's your solution then ? Replace him with who ?
if it was up to me, i'm naming some combination of newsom/beshear/whitmer/cooper tomorrow. let the delegates talk it out, and just pick someone. i don't believe for a second that biden has a better chance, than that ticket would have. and i don't see what current biden voters would NOT vote for that ticket, in the face of a second trump presidency

i'd rather lose with a new ticket, than run on this complete fukking charade that biden is fit to serve a second term. that's how i feel :yeshrug:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I am disappointed you're letting these trolls get in your head. People not voting Biden. They vote against Trump and his agenda. Same as 2020

So now, the answer he gave was the issue. Not his age this time. Pick one issue and stand/troll on it. You sound like @the cac mamba whao called the shooter ANtifa before facts were known
That was egregious @the cac mamba . You should apologize for that bullshyt.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Still better than Trump

no he's not. Trump doesn't ramble. Trump has not confused anybody by name. Trump is not wearing diapers. Trump has not lost any train of thoughts and sound completely incoherent. Those sodas and processed cheeseburgers with the full dirty diaper combo mean he's a sharp young man in his prime.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
no he's not. Trump doesn't ramble. Trump has not confused anybody by name. Trump is not wearing diapers. Trump has not lost any train of thoughts and sound completely incoherent. Those sodas and processed cheeseburgers with the full dirty diaper combo mean he's a sharp young man in his prime.
Trump is fueled by trans fat, preservatives, forever chemicals and hate

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
if it was up to me, i'm naming some combination of newsom/beshear/whitmer/cooper tomorrow. let the delegates talk it out, and just pick someone. i don't believe for a second that biden has a better chance, than that ticket would have. and i don't see what current biden voters would NOT vote for that ticket, in the face of a second trump presidency

i'd rather lose with a new ticket, than run on this complete fukking charade that biden is fit to serve a second term. that's how i feel :yeshrug:

ladies and gentlemen, this is what a dumbass looks like when he talks politics in bad faith.

You have said plenty times Newsom had no chance. You even warned us of a red wave, you said people didn't care about Covid in 2020. You said Desantis was better than Biden and he was right to pick fights with Disney and LGBT. You made every fukking excuse. You said America would never vote for a woman. WHat the fukk

Shut the fukk up. We don't care about your dumbass opinion.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
What I am saying is the idea that people online mostly will mock the convention, mock the JD Vance pick, (I think it's a smart move. Locks up the Mid West) much like 2016. I mean I was right there too. Mike Pence was widely clowned. The 2016 convention was a freak show. Remember Giuliani's speech? That other dude. Antonio Sabato Jr. A girl I went out with was on his reality tv show LOL --

but yeah. Not that those things weren't funny. They were. but a lot of people thought they had no chance. it was all a joke, until Election Night. that's what I don't want to make that mistake.
We are in a different climate(literally it’s hot as hell.lol) than 2016.

We don’t usually have two presidents fighting for re-election. There’s no outsider pick to galvanize a “are you better off than you were four years ago” newcomer promising change.

It’s not like Trump can bloviate about fixing inflation. Home prices been going up since before his administration

Trump is basically just running a vibes campaign

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ladies and gentlemen, this is what a dumbass looks like when he talks politics in bad faith.

You have said plenty times Newsom had no chance. You even warned us of a red wave, you said people didn't care about Covid in 2020. You said Desantis was better than Biden and he was right to pick fights with Disney and LGBT. You made every fukking excuse. You said America would never vote for a woman. WHat the fukk

:mjlol:

-newsom is generally too blue/not the best choice in 2028. he could beat trump in '24
-most people thought a red wave was happening in 2022, besides the contrarians. who would have never actually bet any real money against one
-they didn't "care about covid", whatever the fukk that even means. they were tired of donald trump, period.
-desantis would beat the fukk out of biden in november
-america has never elected a woman, shythead. that's not my opinion. open a history book

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:mjlol:

-newsom is generally too blue/not the best choice in 2028. he could beat trump in '24
-most people thought a red wave was happening in 2022, besides the contrarians. who would have never actually bet any money
-they didn't care about covid. they were tired of donald trump.
-desantis would beat the fukk out of biden in november
-america has never elected a woman, shythead. that's not my opinion. open a history book

adies and gentlemen, this is what a dumbass looks like when he talks politics in bad faith.

He just said Whitmer should be on the ticket. Top or bottom but then he just admitted America won't vote for a woman.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
adies and gentlemen, this is what a dumbass looks like when he talks politics in bad faith.

He just said Whitmer should be on the ticket. Top or bottom but then he just admitted America won't vote for a woman.
she should be the VP. biden harris/just won. you autistic, or something, chief?

this Blue MAGA denial of reality has to stop. biden is too old to do this for 4 more years, and his approval/polling is horrendous. that is not my opinion; it is a fact.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We are in a different climate(literally it’s hot as hell.lol) than 2016.

We don’t usually have two presidents fighting for re-election. There’s no outsider pick to galvanize a “are you better off than you were four years ago” newcomer promising change.

It’s not like Trump can bloviate about fixing inflation. Home prices been going up since before his administration

Trump is basically just running a vibes campaign

and you don't think thats what people connect to? that's what will win? That's what I think, at this point. People are fried. Social media has rewired everything.