WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why would a contested convention guarantee a loss?

I get that there would be campaign finance issues, but I think just not being Trump or Biden would be a huge plus for a lot of people.

There have been contested conventions before. The end result was not pretty. It's a bad idea.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Widow of firefighter fatally shot at Trump rally shuns Biden's call: Report

The widow of Corey Comperatore, the firefighter who was shot dead by a sniper at a Trump rally, has zero interest in hearing from U.S. President Joe Biden.

“I didn’t talk to Biden,” Helen Comperatore said from her home in Pennsylvania on Monday, per the New York Post, after the president tried calling in the wake of the tragedy.

“I didn’t want to talk to him. My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him.”

Corey Comperatore was a popular volunteer firefighter and married father of two. He was at Trump’s rally in Butler, Pa., on Saturday with his family when sniper Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, opened fire.

A bullet hit the former president in the ear, while two other rally attendees were wounded.

Helen Comperatore said it was supposed to be an “exciting day” for the family to support Trump.

She said when the shots rang out, her husband instinctively shouted, “Get down,” and used his body to shield his family from the sniper’s bullets.

She said Trump had not reached out, but Biden’s call wasn’t welcome.

“I don’t have any ill will towards Joe Biden,” she said. “I’m not one of those people that gets involved in politics.

“I support Trump. That’s who I’m voting for, but I don’t have ill will towards Biden. He didn’t do anything bad to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did.”
And I'd be like "fcck you bytch! I'm just sending thoughts, prayers, and if you need anything. That's why your husband dead"

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
GSi8kjwWkAANgMq

But Biden said Trump was a "Threat to Democracy and America". Why are they acting like we don't have years of receipts of Trump's violent post and rhetoric? He said this before Biden's Detroit Rally. They need to accept Donald brought this energy on himself.