WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He chose the top ass kisser. November is gonna be so much fun to behold. Politically it was the worst choice. But guy is no politician so no surprise here.
The questions? Which of the folks who didn't get picked will be salty enough to start running their mouth? And will Tim Scott's wife pull a Judy Winslow and get nabbed by aliens?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Vance is also very young. "not a politician". He is kind of a Paul Ryan type, but Ryan was very much a politicans politican of a different school.

The election will be won or lost by suburban people who don't even follow this shyt the way we do.

All that background stuff about Vance, will these people even watch the VP debate? The convos we have on here are NOT the way a lot of people, the majority of people have. In circles I am around, the shooting is already old news. Not even that interesting.
There are two kinds of politicans.

Those on the national stage who people remember cause they has the X factor to make an impression.

And the politician who is there just doesn’t have the X factor to make people remember who they are in a positive or negative way. The Congress is full of them.

I think Vance will get more attention simple because he’s the only new face in this race. If anyone is looking to change or solidify their mind about voting at all he might be a marginally important factor.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Are y'all in favor of a contested convention or not?

No that would be a disaster and guarantee a loss. I think Biden should drop out instead. I saw some of the Complex interview where he looks like he can't move his hands. I really don't want this campaign to be a back and forth between him over extending himself for a few days to prove he's fine, only to then be completely depleted afterwards for a few days as he recovers. I don't see how that's sustainable. He did the press conference and Michigan event, both of which went better than expected. And has struggled with everything since then. Imagine that going forward...how do you schedule campaign events, and what if the next debate is bad again. Why take the risk given the stakes?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
No that would be a disaster and guarantee a loss. I think Biden should drop out instead. I saw some of the Complex interview where he looks like he can't move his hands. I really don't want this campaign to be a back and forth between him over extending himself for a few days to prove he's fine, only to then be completely depleted afterwards for a few days as he recovers. I don't see how that's sustainable. He did the press conference and Michigan event, both of which went better than expected. And has struggled with everything since then. Imagine that going forward...how do you schedule campaign events, and what if the next debate is bad again. Why take the risk given the stakes?

Do you think Harris could really beat Trump?

I'm skeptical.

I think Wes Moore could beat Trump.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Why would a contested convention guarantee a loss?

I get that there would be campaign finance issues, but I think just not being Trump or Biden would be a huge plus for a lot of people.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He looks HORRIBLE :dead: guess dems have resigned to the fact trumps most likely going to win with the hopes that elders show sympathy to a fellow nursing home caliber nominee. Smh

he shouldn't be in the fukkin race, everyone knows it, and it's impossible to hide the reality of his condition :yeshrug:

there's literally nothing that biden or the dems can do or say to change this

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This thread has turned into pure comedy

Bad faith actor #1

*posts some alt right, MAGA tweets*

:huhldup: Democrats are cooked. Look at this

*posts some shytty ass poll*

:mjlol: :dead:

I told y'all Biden should have dropped out.Don't replace him with Kamala, she's gonna lose.

Nobody gonna wanna vote for Newsom. :dead:

Look how bad California is

*ignores any bad news that comes for Trump*
*glorifies anything Trump does*

but hey he's just being critical and wants Trump to lose

BAD FAITH ACTOR #2

*posts bad polls*
*ignores replies*
*dodges any debate about his own polls*
*posts an article about student loans *

Bad Faith actor #3

*scared of Trump*