Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You my guy but I base my opinion on what I see out on the streets/ground level. This probably the least enthusiastic I've seen my local constitutes since gore? Even Hillary the democratic base was much more enthusiastic in voting for the nominee. This almost feels like a midterm year for biden, getting people out will be difficult
I'm not sure why I'm replying to you, cause you been on one these past few weeks.. but have you ever thought that if could be the political fatigue that people are suffering from? The 24 hour political news cycle that's being shoved down our throats? The bytching and moaning in the media? You gotta remember, team MAGA is a fukking cult. Let's be clear about that. People in Florida that I know that are MAGA literally were waiting to die from smoking a carton a day of Marlboro's or dying from smoking AND drinking, with a splash of emphysema. The day that fat fukk began campaigning back in 2015, all of his racist rhetoric lit a fire under these dumb ass rednecks down here. They finally had something/someone to live for. They had someone to look up to. To 'protect at all costs'

That's why it seems like the dem base isn't going bananas over this election yet. But you best believe they're gonna come out in DROVES to vote in November. Too many issues that affect every day Americans are on the ballot to stay home. We could have Mickey fukkin Mouse on the ballot, and they'd vote for the rat over Trump. That's just the way it is. Any prior election, I think you'd be 110% on point with what you're saying.

Today? In 2024? Naa. We'll be fine.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've never actually heard Youngkin speak, he's pretty good. could make some noise in 2028

i'm glad Trump chose Vance instead :dead:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Widow of firefighter fatally shot at Trump rally shuns Biden's call: Report

The widow of Corey Comperatore, the firefighter who was shot dead by a sniper at a Trump rally, has zero interest in hearing from U.S. President Joe Biden.

“I didn’t talk to Biden,” Helen Comperatore said from her home in Pennsylvania on Monday, per the New York Post, after the president tried calling in the wake of the tragedy.

“I didn’t want to talk to him. My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him.”

Corey Comperatore was a popular volunteer firefighter and married father of two. He was at Trump’s rally in Butler, Pa., on Saturday with his family when sniper Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, opened fire.

A bullet hit the former president in the ear, while two other rally attendees were wounded.

Helen Comperatore said it was supposed to be an “exciting day” for the family to support Trump.

She said when the shots rang out, her husband instinctively shouted, “Get down,” and used his body to shield his family from the sniper’s bullets.

She said Trump had not reached out, but Biden’s call wasn’t welcome.

“I don’t have any ill will towards Joe Biden,” she said. “I’m not one of those people that gets involved in politics.

“I support Trump. That’s who I’m voting for, but I don’t have ill will towards Biden. He didn’t do anything bad to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did.”