WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No, they're aware.

It's a toxic mix of
  • Bush era Islamophobia (our resident Clyburn staff aspirant admitted to not getting over "a Hezbollah cell being discovered in NC")
  • A misplaced sense of pragmatism (supporting Israel "helps Democrats" and advances black people's prospects here in America :mjlol:)
  • Sticking it to the annoying left (the guy kicked in the head falls here)
Again, they know what it is. A lot of people do. And the cruelty is the point, not a byproduct.
I hear you, but I know @King Static X either wasn’t aware or didn’t care that Anthony Blonken lied to Congress to protect Israel. I know that because a snubbed meeting meant he was critical.

The Fish Fry homie wants to be a politico.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
1. I’m not voting for Jill Stein

2. If you claim to be a Jedi, why are you whitewashing and embracing the Sith Lord? Do you not see how this works against her whole image of being the good guy?

Is power the only thing you lot care about? Well that makes you no better than the people you hate.
I just wish Kamala would tell “republicans for Harris” fukk yall. She needs to have a surrogate go on the road begging them not to vote for her. I don’t GAF she has changed no policy positions to appease them, but it’d help me sleep better at night knowing she was only getting the purest people to vote for her.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That’s how republicans do their politics and that’s why they get what they want despite having deeply unpopular positions. If the entire democratic base was focused on winning America would be a lot more left than it is now.

Unfortunately we have children like you who need things to be pure in order to vote when the hillbillies will show up to vote red regardless.
Got damn shyt on this smooth minded MF :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wish Kamala would tell “republicans for Harris” fukk yall. She needs to have a surrogate go on the road begging them not to vote for her. I don’t GAF she has changed no policy positions to appease them, but it’d help me sleep better at night knowing she was only getting the purest people to vote for her.

Hell you talmbout? Opposing the Whitewashing of dikk Cheney is not some purity test for progressives. :heh:

It should be the default position of a candidate who is running on saving Democracy.

That fat evil son of a bytch actually succeeded in stealing an election, but now y'all want to welcome him into the fold with hugs and kisses? :scust:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Hell you talmbout? Opposing the Whitewashing of dikk Cheney is not some purity test for progressives. :heh:

It should be the default position of a candidate who is running on saving Democracy.

That fat evil son of a bytch actually succeeded in stealing an election, but now y'all want to welcome him into the fold with hugs and kisses? :scust:
:whoa: big dog I’m on your side. The dems need to focus their energy this last month on telling every member of republicans for Harris to shove it where the sun don’t shine. Especially if they are in a swing state. :camby:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: big dog I’m on your side. The dems need to focus their energy this last month on telling every member of republicans for Harris to shove it where the sun don’t shine. Especially if they are in a swing state. :camby:

Why are you crashing out for dikk Cheney Big Dog? :mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Elon is full blown shilling for Trump to the max on twitter. He even has a username as @america that’s spewing Trump propaganda. This is madness, where is the DOJ/FTC?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Elon is full blown shilling for Trump to the max on twitter. He even has a username as @america that’s spewing Trump propaganda. This is madness, where is the DOJ/FTC?
It's pretty bad, I'm not sure what can actually been done about it without looking like a political move right now. But after the election elon needs to be addressed by committees