WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
There is global inflation and the US is one of the top countries regarding to keeping it going slow.

When did I say their wasn't a global inflation issue? We both are aware of that, the problem is Biden and his administration has done a terrible job of explaining this to the average consumer. He should have been on the road discussing these issues and how we will defeat inflation.
How are you blaming him for a radical Republican Supreme Court overstepping their bounds to fukk win his popular policies when that is all they have done multiple times.
:dead: he created a website/convoluted process to waive student loans to stall the initiative because he didnt actually intend on doing so. He could have waived all student loans with his pen and forced the Supreme Court to make a decision on reinstating debt. He pulled a coward political move

No funny, get the fukk out of here with this cocksucker bullshyt
You know in right, it's ok

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro the RNC means Trump has the bully pulpit. If you attack him now he’s just going to incorporate it into his RNC presentation. Also they want trump to go there and say crazy stuff. It only appeals to the base.
Trump is going to do that regardless of what they say, because they don't give a shyt.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
When did I say their wasn't a global inflation issue? We both are aware of that, the problem is Biden and his administration has done a terrible job of explaining this to the average consumer. He should have been on the road discussing these issues and how we will defeat inflation.

:dead: he created a website/convoluted process to waive student loans to stall the initiative because he didnt actually intend on doing so. He could have waived all student loans with his pen and forced the Supreme Court to make a decision on reinstating debt. He pulled a coward political move

You know in right, it's ok
You’re moving goalpost to try and make a point when clearly you should be sucking cock behind the bleachers, you lying cocksucker.

:russ:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Trump is going to do that regardless of what they say, because they don't give a shyt.
Exactly so do you feed that or give him time to do what he is going to do anyway? The RNC is Trump’s party he can cry if he wants too. Let them finish, give you more ammo, and followup with the DNC.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
you can't run with "Trump is a threat to Democracy" with shyt like this.
He’s talking to Americans who support Trump not Trump himself. You want Biden to call a third of the country fascists?

Biden whole philosophy and the philosophy of any elected official should be a leader for the entire country not just people who voted for him

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
you can't run with "Trump is a threat to Democracy" with shyt like this.
I don't get this take. I'm 100% F*ck Donald Trump and he gets no sympathy from me considering this is what he wants his base to engage in.

But how does showing civility for his life negate the concept of him not being a threat to democracy? Essentially not showing civility is the exact same as endorsing a shooter to delete him.

Make it make sense.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Sounds about right 1 in 3

You know, I really think the biggest problem Democrats have is disdain for their own voters. Republicans are terrible in pretty much every way and advocate terrible policies, but they at least try to keep their base happy so they turn out to vote.

Democratic politiicans don't seem to give a fukk about people that vote for them every election and are all about getting the votes of some imaginary white moderate swing voter at a diner in rural Ohio (who is going to vote Republican regardless). It's frustrating because I think most other Democrats could beat Trump easily, but because of Biden's ego here we are.

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
They do they listen to their constitutes
Wrong, they’ve programmed their constitutes to serve their bidding. Why would some poor redneck Kentucky not want healthcare or want to give tax cuts to the wealthy? Indoctrination.

There’s a reason why most Trump supporter that go to his rally look inbred. They’re too stupid ton overcome the programming