WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s been 2-3 days so far and no democrat is glazing Trump you meatball…

All I see on Twitter is Democrats talking about civility and unity and shyt while Trump and his cronies are on the attack.

Bro it’s the RNC. It’s Trump and MAGA time to shine and we already see he is going to go full MAGA, let him spit his shyt and they can rebuttal it at the DNC.

That sounds like an excellent strategy if you don't actually want to win :why:

If Trump is really the existential threat to democracy he's said to be (and I personally think he is) they should be attacking him nonstop, I don't give a fukk if he's in a coma, much less at the RNC.

Progressives have no idea how to win elections so it doesn’t surprise me that they think it would be a good idea for Biden to basically mock Trump about the shooting like that would help him in the polls

Some of these people I see on Twitter are still mad at Biden because we aren’t required to still wear masks.

You can’t take them seriously

Nobody wants Biden to do that and obviously a president never would.

But this whole idea of "we can't attack Trump or Republicans now because we're all Americans and have to be united" is a perfect strategy to lose. They aren't even attempting to make Trump defend any of his actions (or much less, terrible policies).

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
All I see on Twitter is Democrats talking about civility and unity and shyt while Trump and his cronies are on the attack.

If Trump is really the existential threat to democracy he's said to be (and I personally think he is) they should be attacking him nonstop, I don't give a fukk if he's in a coma, much less at the RNC.

But this whole idea of "we can't attack Trump or Republicans now because we're all Americans and have to be united" is a perfect strategy to lose. They aren't even attempting to make Trump defend any of his actions (or much less, terrible policies).

I will agree with you if after Trump attacks them at the RNC and the Dems keep the same "civility" posture.

Maybe they are going to let Trump destroy his own temporary goodwill by sounding like the dictator that he is.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dems are such pussies and the people who enable their cowardice bear responsibility.

You can’t sing kumbaya with people who accuse you of attempting to assassinate a former president. What part of the last few decades makes them think that the relentless conservative movement will act with any grace? These people are dirty rotten b*stards and they must be dealt with in that manner.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Dems are such pussies and the people who enable their cowardice bear responsibility.

You can’t sing kumbaya with people who accuse you of attempting to assassinate a former president. What part of the last few decades makes them think that the relentless conservative movement will act with any grace? These people are dirty rotten b*stards and they must be dealt with in that manner.
It's why Democrat voters are inconsistent with voting, democrats are cowards who like to play by the book when it comes to politics; while Republicans will break any and every law to get they want. They'd even air straight up lies to convince voters democrats are the devil. I got negged for pointing out the low energy loser shyt from biden yesterday.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Well no duh, if you talk to regular Democrat voters you know bidens going to lose, even his most adamant supporters have cooled off on supporting him publicly. His administration has handled the fall out after the pandemic horribly, one L after another has made it possible for trump to take back office. Allowing sinema to hijack his future aspirations without publically chastising her, playing politics with student loans have been disastrous. We basically walking down a hall of shame awaiting for our heads to be cut off. I haven't even gotten into things that matter like people's pockets. Bidens cooked unless he has some crazy 3-1 comeback in his playbook.
You lying cocksucker

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He’s really talking to swing voters here that’s all it is. He’s trying to be the anti Trump.

He even said in one of his statements he’s still here to protect democracy I don’t know what you want him to say right now. If you go too hard right now it doesn’t look good.

If a few weeks or a month from now he’s still on this kumbaya sh1t and isn’t attacking Trumps policies at all then I will agree he’s a disaster but until then he’s doing what he has to do

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Progressives have no idea how to win elections so it doesn’t surprise me that they think it would be a good idea for Biden to basically mock Trump about the shooting like that would help him in the polls

Some of these people I see on Twitter are still mad at Biden because we aren’t required to still wear masks.

You can’t take them seriously
in a world where joe biden is behind, you are all worrying about progressive twitter users.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You lying cocksucker
I'm not lying, after he handles the pandemic he went in his bunker barely did any press conferences let his shytty administration handle everything. Since then pretty much all his policy objectives outside of bbb have failed or been significantly changed. Biden kept pushing job numbers to try to calm the concern over inflation when the average citizens doesn't care about underemployed jobs. Played politics with the student loan forgiveness, had his base thinking he'd waive them , he didn't which allowed the supreme court to make a decision. His administration needs to tske blame for his base not being enthusiastic. I get he's " older" but if he was going to run in 2024 he needed to be on the road listening to concerns the last 3 years

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City

Bro the RNC means Trump has the bully pulpit. If you attack him now he’s just going to incorporate it into his RNC presentation. Also they want trump to go there and say crazy stuff. It only appeals to the base.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm not lying, after he handles the pandemic he went in his bunker barely did any press conferences let his shytty administration handle everything. Since then pretty much all his policy objectives outside of bbb have failed or been significantly changed. Biden kept pushing job numbers to try to calm the concern over inflation when the average citizens doesn't care about underemployed jobs. Played politics with the student loan forgiveness, had his base thinking he'd waive them , he didn't which allowed the supreme court to make a decision. His administration needs to tske blame for his base not being enthusiastic. I get he's " older" but if he was going to run in 2024 he needed to be on the road listening to concerns the last 3 years
There is global inflation and the US is one of the top countries regarding to keeping it going slow.

How are you blaming him for a radical Republican Supreme Court overstepping their bounds to fukk win his popular policies when that is all they have done multiple times.

No funny, get the fukk out of here with this cocksucker bullshyt

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems and their media outlets: We have to come together as Americans.

Fox News: fukk yo truce.

I don’t think people get that the entire conservative movement is funded and fueled by a relentless unyielding war against the rest of us. They will never show grace or good faith. Their entire existence is dependent on waging this war.