WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The answer is obvious, he doesn't care an iota about why I posted that or engaging in any serious debate. He just unthinkingly posts it whenever I make a post he doesn't like. Look at the history of his posts in here, he's a prototypical shytposter who is either incapable or uninterested in discussing issues in any depth or substance. I once goaded him into asking me to explain the post, which I did, and he just immediately glossed over it and went back to shytposting about it. He's a just terminally incurious poster who can't engage in anything beyond rudimentary shytposting. We're just stuck with him.
Wrong again, I post it when someone is unfortunate enough to waste their computer or phones battery power spending time to argue with you.

Most of the time I just ignore you (as I would recommend to most people).

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Tbh, I'm not really interested in petty beefs or personal vendettas.
I just came with my stances, people got pissed about it and a couple have taken issue with my stances
and branded me with a scarlet "P".

It becomes less and less about the ramifications of the political decisions of the politicians they endorse and more
and more about defeating some "Progressive" Strawman.

Hence them trying to pin me down as a "Bernie Bro" or "AOC Stan" or "Not pragmatic enough" or "Crazy extremist".
All modern versions of 1920 liberal logics that mirror the mentality of "Now is not the right time, continue to drink
from the colored fountain".
If you asked ChatGPT to post an like an incoherent virtue signaling leftist it would generate this guys posts

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
@Smoking With Cigarettes this is usually what happens when you try to get a straightforward answer.

Hell the answer could be “no one represents me”. But I guess maybe if someone is bored enough maybe they’ll research every one of his posts
Imagine typing “research my posts” instead of listing a name lol

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
And thats the double edged sword me coming and goin and how HL works, theres so much built in lore to every interaction that some of this shyt leaves me :what::whoo: at how posters will get @ each other. Like when I came back I couldnt figure out why Isreal was producing such personal malice between posters until I tried to get through that Gaza thread and realized its another proxy through which posters will grind their personal issues

Good to know the bolded wasnt directed at me but Ima leave my response up in case anyone is confused where I stand, but theres so much nuance behind what and why we all believe what we do that I think its a disservice for us to constantly be at each others necks when we are (mostly) all Democrats. Black male Democrats at that. I aint gonna tell you how to get down because if it brings you some entertainment/joy to snipe then its fine because none of this is that serious because it is TheColi, jokes is the culture. It just feels like the point of understanding between us all is so much closer than we let it be because tone is hard to convey through text
I actually had no animosity towards that shytposter until he started acting like a moron in here a few months ago, so there's no deeper lore for me than the dreck he's actively producing. 4 years ago I was his OG in the Liz Warren thread, but I treat politics seriously and he treats it like a sports game, so because I was making substantive critiques above his paygrade about his "new faves", he's been forced to pretend like he's vexed about a post I made 8 years ago. He's just doing shytty kayfabe and should be quarantined in TLR.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I want you to read the sentence you bolded again, this time slowly, and ask yourself if it's saying Kamala Harris is campaigning on starting WW3 or that Kamala Harris is campaigning on giving Israel, who are doing a genocide and trying to start WW3, a blank check.
There's basically no difference between those 2 statements.

:manny:

King Kreole

Daps
Wrong again, I post it when someone is unfortunate enough to waste their computer or phones battery power spending time to argue with you.

Most of the time I just ignore you (as I would recommend to most people).
Yeah, you've routinely displayed the socialization of a hormonal teenager trying to accrue social capital amongst internet strangers by doing in-group out-group policing.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I actually had no animosity towards that shytposter until he started acting like a moron in here a few months ago, so there's no deeper lore for me than the dreck he's actively producing. 4 years ago I was his OG in the Liz Warren thread, but I treat politics seriously and he treats it like a sports game, so because I was making substantive critiques above his paygrade about his "new faves", he's been forced to pretend like he's vexed about a post I made 8 years ago. He's just doing shytty kayfabe and should be quarantined in TLR.
Based on your past political beliefs that Donald Trump would liberate black people world wide, I (as should most people) have a hard time believing this :mjlol:
Yeah, you've routinely displayed the socialization of a hormonal teenager trying to accrue social capital amongst internet strangers by doing in-group out-group policing.
Says the guy too afraid to say where he’s from and constantly making horse/TBI jokes with some anime and Reddit memes sprinkled in :mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The goal of all of these questions where they goad you into saying what you believe in or who you'll vote for is obfuscation.

The topic is the 2024 general election and whether or not these people have politics which are palatable.

Because we don't agree they wish to make us into digital pariahs who practice "wrong think".

King Kreole

Daps
Based on your past political beliefs that Donald Trump would liberate black people world wide, I (as should most people) have a hard time believing this :mjlol:
well-so-im-done.gif

Noun, verb, single King Kreole post from 8 years ago :coffee:

You have absolutely nothing to say about anything I've said in the past 8 years, much less this thread or the topic at hand. Just complete non sequitur meant to distract from the issue at hand. You're dismissed.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
well-so-im-done.gif

Noun, verb, single King Kreole post from 8 years ago :coffee:

You have absolutely nothing to say about anything I've said in the past 8 years, much less this thread or the topic at hand. Just complete non sequitur meant to distract from the issue at hand. You're dismissed.
I (thankfully) haven’t made it a goal of mine to follow your posting career and based off that singular embarrassment endorsing Donald Trump with the belief black people would be free across the globe, I count myself lucky

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Y'all n-gga's still back and fourthing over that shyt???
“We the victims…” :mjlol:

Can’t lie. I’ve enjoyed watching the people who are going to vote for Kamala because she’s the better option virtue signaling about why they don’t want to because she didn’t use the hurricane in NC as a time to push sweeping green policy as opposed to pushing to actually help people rebuild right now. :scusthov: