WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Wrong, they’ve programmed their constitutes to serve their bidding. Why would some poor redneck Kentucky not want healthcare or want to give tax cuts to the wealthy? Indoctrination.

There’s a reason why most Trump supporter that go to his rally look inbred. They’re too stupid ton overcome the programming
When they don’t we have what happened on Saturday

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nikka the last two weeks was the media saying the Democratic politicians wanted a different person running. You don’t think that trickles down.

So Democratic voters are too stupid to decide on their own if they're happy with Biden?

This is what I mean about Dems having disdain for their own base...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong, they’ve programmed their constitutes to serve their bidding. Why would some poor redneck Kentucky not want healthcare or want to give tax cuts to the wealthy? Indoctrination.

There’s a reason why most Trump supporter that go to his rally look inbred. They’re too stupid ton overcome the programming

It’s not indoctrination. These people are hateful and would rather starve than share a meal with the “others”. They value whiteness over material benefits. That’s why the Republican Party doesn’t offer material benefits but provides a steady feed of culture issues.

Republican politicians are terrified of their base. Thats why they can’t get a decent candidate past the primary.

Democrats have disdain and contempt for their base.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I don't get this take. I'm 100% F*ck Donald Trump and he gets no sympathy from me considering this is what he wants his base to engage in.

But how does showing civility for his life negate the concept of him not being a threat to democracy? Essentially not showing civility is the exact same as endorsing a shooter to delete him.

Make it make sense.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Election stakes downgraded from Code Orange to Code White (flag).

:laff:
"Hey Guys allowing this man to win the election could permanently alter life as we know it and irreversibly set America back
and/or set new precedents for cruelty through fascism and authoritarianism. Your way of life and literal lives are stake, please
vote for me in November.

But also... we are not enemies, let us come together.

Live. Laugh. Love."

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So Democratic voters are too stupid to decide on their own if they're happy with Biden?

This is what I mean about Dems having disdain for their own base...
Wait what are you talking about? Are you talking about Biden staying or the other democrats who wanted him to leave ?