• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@No1 @acri1

Same poll has Trump ahead in each state.

Something has to give.

Either the battleground states are yearning to give us never before seen results of picking governors, congressmen and senators that will be toothless because they picked a MAGA president.

Or the polls are wrong.

I guess we will find out.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Screenshot_2024-07-14_at_20-42-52_Home__OO_Threads.png

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Either the battleground states are yearning to give us never before seen results of picking governors, congressmen and senators that will be toothless because they picked a MAGA president.

Or the polls are wrong.

Something about those polls just dont make sense. Biden is always within 2 points of Trump nationally, in those states every other politician but Biden is multiple points ahead.

I keep telling ya’ll it feels like a hack. Like something Russia would do, but I don’t think that is possible. It just such A weird outlier.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Something about those polls just dont make sense. Biden is always within 2 points of Trump nationally, in those states every other politician but Biden is multiple points ahead.

I keep telling ya’ll it feels like a hack. Like something Russia would do, but I don’t think that is possible. It just such A weird outlier.
Maybe the voters REALLY just love Trump but want to make his job as difficult as possible by voting in dems down ballot :yeshrug:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Maybe the voters REALLY just love Trump but want to make his job as difficult as possible by voting in dems down ballot :yeshrug:
That doesn’t make sense. It could be a snap reaction to the national media or the bad debate, but idk. Especially with the project 2025.

Also just anecdotal but for someone who is pretty popular in PA a Republican down there tried to shoot him.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

full
Just maybe people aren't willing to spend an hour filling out a stupid questionnaire. Maybe its invasive to have a random number appear with a URL from an untrusted source; in which only 6% respond to. Just maybe some of these companies are using A.I. and running against an algorithm of Data Collected in 2020, a dataset collected during the Pandemic that doesn't fully take into account of minorities. Plus lets say this dataset only goes up to 2020, and it doesn't get into 2024 or 2023 at least and take into account of other news events... like Jan 6th; Harvard is testing A.I. for polls right now.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
full
Just maybe people aren't willing to spend an hour filling out a stupid questionnaire. Maybe its invasive to have a random number appear with a URL from an untrusted source; in which only 6% respond to. Just maybe some of these companies are using A.I. and running against an algorithm of Data Collected in 2020, a dataset collected during the Pandemic that doesn't fully take into account of minorities. Plus lets say this dataset only goes up to 2020, and it doesn't get into 2024 or 2023 at least and take into account of other news events... like Jan 6th; Harvard is testing A.I. for polls right now.
If it’s online it’s easier to hack. Just have a program run iteration of that poll URL with different combinations of user urls and when one actually leads to a live site then have another bot take the survey.

It would be a url brute force hack

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Nah this is what losers do, he's making the campaign look incredibly weak. Talking about let's tone down rhetoric when his re-election is built as Trump being this existential threat. Just when I was giving him credit the other day he back on the weak trail
Called Trump a rapist just the other day and now it’s let’s sing kumbaya

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Or the polls are wrong.

Voters don't want to vote for biden even though some ultimately will, his base is depressed and unmotivated by what has transpired over the last 4 years. Nothing to be excited about, losing supreme court cases left and right with a expensive economy