• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

chris-rock.gif

:wow: Cowards, the whole lot of them. Pick on the weakest kid on the playground because you are afraid of the bully. This is why my vote for Cornel is justified.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:wow: Cowards, the whole lot of them. Pick on the weakest kid on the playground because you are afraid of the bully. This is why my vote for Cornel is justified.
Bro it’s the RNC. It’s Trump and MAGA time to shine and we already see he is going to go full MAGA, let him spit his shyt and they can rebuttal it at the DNC.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Well no duh, if you talk to regular Democrat voters you know bidens going to lose, even his most adamant supporters have cooled off on supporting him publicly. His administration has handled the fall out after the pandemic horribly, one L after another has made it possible for trump to take back office. Allowing sinema to hijack his future aspirations without publically chastising her, playing politics with student loans have been disastrous. We basically walking down a hall of shame awaiting for our heads to be cut off. I haven't even gotten into things that matter like people's pockets. Bidens cooked unless he has some crazy 3-1 comeback in his playbook.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Progressives have no idea how to win elections so it doesn’t surprise me that they think it would be a good idea for Biden to basically mock Trump about the shooting like that would help him in the polls

Some of these people I see on Twitter are still mad at Biden because we aren’t required to still wear masks.

You can’t take them seriously