WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro as always, you are full of shyt :comeon:
me, half the Democratic party, and CNN are all fulla shyt?

or are the people pretending that Biden is fit to do the job until 2029 fulla shyt?

:comeon:

how about the independent voters who don't like trump, but aren't gonna vote for a walking corpse with high inflation? are they fulla shyt too?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Merely as a thought exercise.

So who do you guys think should take over in the middle of July that has a chance a winning with only 3 months of campaigning?

Because suggesting Biden step down without a viable alternative is a pointless position.

Tulsi and Ron Paul

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
me, half the Democratic party, and CNN are all fulla shyt?

michael-jordan-yeah.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If you actually believe this then you grossly misunderstand American politics. You’re a Biden partisan - I thought you were an objective observer. Biden won because he was seen as a regular dude and people voted against Trump. He was never even loved by his own party. Biden is currently losing those people you claim only he speaks to and underperforming the house and senate candidates on the ticket. What on earth are you talking about? He has a lower percentage of his own 2020 voters supporting him than Trump does. I didn’t realize that we have so many MSNBC viewers on here @mastermind. All this shyt is starting to make sense. People don’t know that they’re uninformed. Biden didn’t speak to shyt - he was a blank slate to project an anti-Trump vote on to. Dude ran for president many times before and got 0 traction and then needed every single other candidate to drop out and rally around him to win. You’re acting like dude is 96 Bill Clinton.
Oh you starting to get real disrespectful with it. Bar one energy. I like this.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How'd that DeSantis prediction go?
when did i say Desantis would beat Trump in the primary? i said i thought he'd at least make a show of it, and he didn't :yeshrug:

maybe that was just me being hopeful, because this fukking election should have been desantis vs newsom, and not this travesty that we're stuck with :mjlol: