WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And that’s why you haven’t heard anyone say in public he should outside or 9 house members. Like I said, it’s uncharted territory. For perspective, Casey, Baldwin, etc., are all leading in tough elections and Biden is down in all of their states. They’re afraid of him costing them down ballot but if that’s the case they should’ve never let it get this far. I just hope that there’s a moment of clarity in November when people envision the idea of Trump as president again.
That's pretty much where I'm at.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will you say today, unequivocally, that if Joesph Robinette Biden is the democratic nominee you will cast your vote for him as a legal citizen of the great state of Nevada??
of course i will. i'd vote for jimmy carter against donald trump

i just don't think swing voters will :yeshrug: i think the dam broke, and biden just gave them a pass to vote for the guy running on lowering gas prices

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
me, half the Democratic party, and CNN are all fulla shyt?

or are the people pretending that Biden is fit to do the job until 2029 fulla shyt?

:comeon:

how about the independent voters who don't like trump, but aren't gonna vote for a walking corpse with high inflation? are they fulla shyt too?
Whataboutism is just another form of bullshyt

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Merely as a thought exercise.

So who do you guys think should take over in the middle of July that has a chance a winning with only 3 months of campaigning?

Because suggesting Biden step down without a viable alternative is a pointless position.
If the President is no longer fit to serve or run again, then the most logical transition would be to the Vice-President, an energetic, (relatively) young former prosecutor who can make the case against the most criminally-burdened candidate of all time and who has been on the only ticket that defeated him before. In an anti-Trump election, that is the best person to make the anti-Trump argument.