WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I guess we’re seeing the difference between democracy and authoritarianism. Republican Party are no longer democratic and have fallen behind a strongman who can do no wrong. If Biden was convicted of a felony or had 1% of the scandals Trump has had most of the party would be telling him to step down.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I guess we’re seeing the difference between democracy and authoritarianism. Republican Party are no longer democratic and have fallen behind a strongman who can do no wrong. If Biden was convicted of a felony or had 1% of the scandals Trump has had most of the party would be telling him to step down.
They wouldn't have let him out the primary

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I disagree with your post here because we saw the data... it was posted in here. Every other "candidate" whether it's Kamala or even Newsom... is polling WORSE vs. Trump than Biden is...

That's all the data you NEED to see. If Biden can't win those Rust Belt states then nobody else is either.
First off this is a not true and it’s no surprise that Biden boys like @Pressure would co-sign this. Go ahead and post the extensive data. It doesn’t exist. This is just confirmation bias from you. I don’t think you’re a bad person or that you’re being purposefully obtuse. I just think a lot of you don’t have any inclination of what numbers Democrats are actually looking at.

If we use public data, the only two Democrats with name recognition outside of Biden that were polled (in like one poll) were Pete and Kamala. Pete outperformed Joe in many metrics. (Wilmer did too.) The argument for Kamala is that she can prosecute the case against Trump in a way Biden can’t. But putting that aside, the reason they are panicking is because most Democrats are actually WINNING their races.

Especially those in swing states. The only person underperforming is Biden. From their perspective, generic competent Democrat beats Trump. They think he’s the only one who can lose. And they are afraid that he might depress turnout and bring them down with him. That’s the fear - Biden being a drag on everyone else. All the same internal (and high rated public polls) say the same thing. They are acting out of self interest. It’s not to save America.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It's not happening. The reason why Biden won in 2020 and why he would have won in 2016 is because he is the only Dem that speaks to the suburban center/left whites in the country...
If you actually believe this then you grossly misunderstand American politics. You’re a Biden partisan - I thought you were an objective observer. Biden won because he was seen as a regular dude and people voted against Trump. He was never even loved by his own party. Biden is currently losing those people you claim only he speaks to and underperforming the house and senate candidates on the ticket. What on earth are you talking about? He has a lower percentage of his own 2020 voters supporting him than Trump does. I didn’t realize that we have so many MSNBC viewers on here @mastermind. All this shyt is starting to make sense. People don’t know that they’re uninformed. Biden didn’t speak to shyt - he was a blank slate to project an anti-Trump vote on to. Dude ran for president many times before and got 0 traction and then needed every single other candidate to drop out and rally around him to win. You’re acting like dude is 96 Bill Clinton.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
i don't see why not. everyone always talks about "excitement" being a thing, right? nothing would be more exciting politically than the Dems replacing one of these two fukkin 80 year olds we have to choose from, with a fresh face in their 50s :yeshrug:

dems get an enormous momentum shift. trump's team is scrambling. hit the swing states to campaign, bring obama out, etc

it's kinda killing me that we aren't gonna be able to find out if this was doable :dead: i think it is. but if i had to bet money on the outcome, we're probably stuck with biden
Vibes over everything :dahell:

You sound like a TikTok influencer

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
They're reading the room. The Dems up for reelection see what's happening. When you lose people like sherrod brown it's over
They are being spineless cowards like Dems always are. They panic and fold at the slightest moment of adversity. It's fine to acknowledge the disaster at the debate. However at some point it needs to be in the rear view mirror and the party needs to unite. Not continue to cry and drag this out. It helps Trump.
If you actually believe this then you grossly misunderstand American politics. You’re a Biden partisan - I thought you were an objective observer. Biden won because he was seen as a regular dude and people voted against Trump. He was never even loved by his own party. Biden is currently losing those people you claim only he speaks to and underperforming the house and senate candidates on the ticket. What on earth are you talking about? He has a lower percentage of his own 2020 voters supporting him than Trump does. I didn’t realize that we have so many MSNBC viewers on here @mastermind. All this shyt is starting to make sense. People don’t know that they’re uninformed. Biden didn’t speak to shyt - he was a blank slate to project an anti-Trump vote on to. Dude ran for president many times before and got 0 traction and then needed every single other candidate to drop out and rally around him to win. You’re acting like dude is 96 Bill Clinton.
This is an excuse. If Bernie was popping like that, why couldn't he beat Biden in a 4 way race on Super Tuesday? Warren took away votes from Bernie, Bloomberg took away votes from Biden. It was basically head up. 1 on 1. Take out Warren, take out Bloomberg. 1 on 1 Biden would have still swept the South and won the nomination after the 2nd Super Tuesday.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are being spineless cowards like Dems always are. They panic and fold at the slightest moment of adversity. It's fine to acknowledge the disaster at the debate. However at some point it needs to be in the rear view mirror
but it can't be in the rear view mirror. that's not how aging works :laff:it's in the fukkin windshield

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess we’re seeing the difference between democracy and authoritarianism. Republican Party are no longer democratic and have fallen behind a strongman who can do no wrong.
and we've fallen behind an oldman, who can do no wrong :mjlol:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
but it can't be in the rear view mirror. that's not how aging works :laff:it's in the fukkin windshield
The Democrat party has to show unity at this point. If they don't, the party is broken and it helps Trump.

The debate was a permanent scar on Biden's campaign. Luckily there's 4 months left and Biden needs to continue his visibility, and they need to get moving to make the case against Trump. That would require more than just Whitmer, Tony Evers, Newsom, Harris and Fetterman out there on Biden's side. It takes the whole party.

Republicans are unified behind an immoral convicted felon, civil fraudster and multiple times indicted criminal. Dems thinking their moral superiority is some type of game winner is why they don't win as much as they should.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is an excuse. If Bernie was popping like that, why couldn't he beat Biden in a 4 way race on Super Tuesday? Warren took away votes from Bernie, Bloomberg took away votes from Biden. It was basically head up. 1 on 1. Take out Warren, take out Bloomberg. 1 on 1 Biden would have still swept the South and won the nomination after the 2nd Super Tuesday.
Michael Bloomberg, who joined 1/3rd of the way in? He wasn't a serious threat to anyone at that point. Biden voters were divided between Buttigieg, Beto and Klobachaur who all enthusiastically dropped out.

Only Liz, Bernie and Biden were around.

I am not re-litigating anything. Biden won, but don't create false stories. You got your moderate, Dem establishment-approved, very right wing candidate. Deal with it. :ld:

Last edited: