WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
when did i say Desantis would beat Trump in the primary? i said he'd make a show of it, and he didn't :yeshrug:
kamala-dancing.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It is Biden's fault. The man can barely put forth sentences at 82 years old

I just watched the 29-minute unedited interview. He was fine.... about as fine as I'd expect an 80-year old man to be. I have my concerns on whether he can last 4 years but it doesn't matter. I am voting for Biden and his administration. I am not voting for Trump and his administration.

Why is that so difficult for people to understand? :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched the 29-minute unedited interview. He was fine.... about as fine as I'd expect an 80-year old man to be. I have my concerns on whether he can last 4 years but it doesn't matter. I am voting for Biden and his administration. I am not voting for Trump and his administration.

Why is that so difficult for people to understand? :mjlol:
and we'll be calling for Biden to be replaced, up until the DNC makes it official and nominates him, at which point we'll fall in line and vote Biden. people should be able to understand that as well :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Especially those in swing states. The only person underperforming is Biden. From their perspective, generic competent Democrat beats Trump. They think he’s the only one who can lose. And they are afraid that he might depress turnout and bring them down with him. That’s the fear - Biden being a drag on everyone else. All the same internal (and high rated public polls) say the same thing. They are acting out of self interest. It’s not to save America.

This is great if you ignore political trends in swing states... but I don't ignore the data. Biden is the most popular candidate among the voters who matter the most in the election. He is the most popular among suburban whites in swing states like PA, WI and MI. Those are the three states that he and the Democrats desperately need to hold on to.

You can lose an Arizona or a Georgia and be fine. Even Nevada. If Biden loses (or one of the other candidates who aren't as popular as him in the Rust Belt) one of these states up north... there is NO PATH to victory at that point.

Show me the data that shows someone else is more popular in those states (that Hilary lost and were competitive in 2020) and I would see that as a viable argument for replacing him...

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Bro the reality is that Biden is the best option for Dems to win in November. Look at the polling for other Dems not named Michelle Obama…none of them are beating Trump in 4 months. Is this an ideal scenario with a clearly declining 82 year old President running for reelection? No. But Biden’s the best bet to win, thats not debatable
This is absolutely not the reality. If Biden goes out and has another senior moment in the middle of a rally or live interview, his numbers will continue dropping. If the reports of Parkinson's gain further confirmation and validation, he will be critically damaged as a candidate. The problem that caused this panic and chaos within the Democratic Caucus is not going to get better. He is fukking sundowning. We know exactly what we are getting with Biden, and that is a sinking ship. We have never seen Kamala as a top of the ticket Presidential candidate, so all the shytty polling numbers for her are more hypothetical than the shytty polling numbers for Biden. This campaign, just like 2020, is a referendum on Trump. Kamala can more adeptly prosecute the case for being the anti-Trump than the elderly, cognitively declining old man yelling at the press on TV. Kamala gives the Dems a fresh start and resets this Biden dementia narrative that is currently burying them.

Bernie Sanders said it best on Face the Nation…Dems need to make this a referendum on policy and the future of the nation and Dems need to further elevate Kamala, Gretchen & Gavin nationally as surrogates to pick up where Joe physically isn’t able. Make this an administration play, it’s not about one candidate. Continue to push the reality of a Project 2025 America. Do something. All this effort to push Biden out is pissing people off (myself included)…he wasn’t too old 3 weeks ago, now he is? GTFOH fukk a debate stage
If Dems need to make this a referendum on policy and the future of the nation then why stick with the one guy who cannot make that case? Biden is a completely toxic asset, so instead of everyone rallying around to try to swing this massive old shytty ship around, just fukking dump him and go with a new candidate. 4 months is not too late but it's becoming too late with every passing day.

BTW :camby: @King Kreole dont think I forgot your campaign on here for Trump in 2016
Yeah I know a lot of you guys are mentally stuck in 2016 because of the psychic damage of Hillary taking the biggest L in political history. It's ok, your mind will heal one day. It may take longer than 8 years, but I have faith in you.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Merely as a thought exercise.

So who do you guys think should take over in the middle of July that has a chance a winning with only 3 months of campaigning?

Because suggesting Biden step down without a viable alternative is a pointless position.
And that’s why you haven’t heard anyone say in public he should outside or 9 house members. Like I said, it’s uncharted territory. For perspective, Casey, Baldwin, etc., are all leading in tough elections and Biden is down in all of their states. They’re afraid of him costing them down ballot but if that’s the case they should’ve never let it get this far. I just hope that there’s a moment of clarity in November when people envision the idea of Trump as president again.