• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

if anyone was calling for Biden to step down, i would have thought it was The Squad :mjlol: don't they hate him?

No they don’t. Biden has been better than they expected. Bernie endorsed Biden a year ago and is doing campaign events for the campaign right now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He should put his country first and step down. His ego is going to give us a lifetime of Donald Trump

It's actually the voters that would be doing that. I told you all weeks ago.... Biden could be on his deathbed and I'd still vote for him to spite Trump and the GOP..

If Trump is elected, it's not Biden's fault.... it's the people who voted for Donald Trump.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Ok, who is better right now for Democrats and based on what metrics?
Polls don't matter. The cats out the bag. Biden can't effectively lead the country given his mental decline. Leave it to the Dem party to fukk all this up in an election year. All the Dems need is someone young and articulate and Trump stands no chance. Once, the nominee is chosen everyone will rally around them.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
It's actually the voters that would be doing that. I told you all weeks ago.... Biden could be on his deathbed and I'd still vote for him to spite Trump and the GOP..

If Trump is elected, it's not Biden's fault.... it's the people who voted for Donald Trump.
It is Biden's fault. The man can barely put forth sentences at 82 years old

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm not a bernie fan I'm even a hater you can say, I feel like he'd body trump easily if you slotted him in for biden. Yes I'd piss off some deep red states but he'd easily connect with and energize dems

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is Biden's fault. The man can barely put forth sentences at 82 years old
it's biden's fault for covering up his condition, and seeking a second term until he's 86 years old. something that we all knew since 2020 was not something that should have ever been done. 2021-2024 could have been the greatest 4 years in american history, and it wouldnt have changed the fact that no one should EVER be president into their mid 80s. that's what's so embarrassing about dems trying to tout biden's accomplishments; they don't really matter.

he didn't have to seek a second term, he could have just fukking been content with his 1 term :dead: a simple announcement, right after the midterms. a real primary in 2023. and right now, we're probably all laughing at how the next-generation nominee is beating trump 50-40 in every poll. instead of this godawful trainwreck caused by the hubris of one man, and his corrupt family