WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I largely agree but there are multiple advantages for her right now. She didn't have to go through a primary, she'd already be the nominee. Dem voters will largely fall in line. She is articulate, accomplished and I think she can rise to the challenge. And she'll have the entire campaign apparatus surrounding her. How many events can Biden do as the nom? Not many. Kamala can be out there on the trail daily, and later do a bunch of events with Obama/Michelle/Oprah/etc. Hell she might get Taylor Swift out there. It would be an ACTIVE campaign rallying people against Trump.

I assume her VP would be a nice white guy governor to calm folks down too.
Sounds like wishful thinking.

If Biden steps down there will be a bed am. There is no smooth transition to be had.

We'll be having barbershops symposiums talking about her locking up black people and being a slut.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why are biden supporters pretending like theirs not been a smear campaign since at least 2020 about bidens age? Biden confirmed his cognitive decline/ the republican smear campaign at the debate, that's no one's fault but biden's WH for covering this up for years.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

CBC chair is staying with Biden

no one who matters in this election gives a fukk about Biden's policy wins nor are they that concerned with a 2nd Trump presidency. Most of the independents who Biden needs to win are not rational and will make their decision based purely on how they feel about their lives now vs when Trump was in office (pre-Covid). We need someone who can both make a case against Trump and lay out their vision for the future. This shouldn't be hard to do. Any one of us on this message board could probably do a better job than Biden making a case against Trump. But the guy can barely string two sentences together. He's not capable of communicating to the American people with the urgency required.

To me, the damage has already been done. I don't think there's a feasible way Biden can come back from this. The media is hyper-fixating on his age and has already set the narrative about what this election is about.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GR61hlabsAElLqO

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Ross Douthat said that as a Democratic president loses the media and the intelligentsia, he's lost it all. This is what those stories say to me. These leaks and pieces aren't going to stop now.

The actual story and the appearance of what really happened, it doesn't matter anymore.

and even I can say something like well, was is true that there was a possibility people close to Biden thought he had Parkinson's?

reminds me of the 2017 coverage of the last admin. and how the Russia SC investigation spiraled into a wild frenzy.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Everyone online is against Biden. They're saying with proof that he has dementia. Or Parkinson's rumours. I don't think that is fair.

Don't forget the Economist cover with a waker on it. Absolutely wicked inexcusable behavior. I've cancelled my Economist subscription and will likely be pausing my NYT subscription.

20240704-115610-acd-GRos0jBbMAMkGXT.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This thread has devolved into two groups of people who both want Trump to lose arguing about the best way to do it. One group is relying on publicly available information and leaked internal polling.

The other group is relying on vibes. Notice that there is not a single data point that comes from this weird ass camp of people who are so beholden to Biden. Like it’s strange as fukk. I’d say most of my friends are center-left and are pretty much normal Democrats.

I disagree with your post here because we saw the data... it was posted in here. Every other "candidate" whether it's Kamala or even Newsom... is polling WORSE vs. Trump than Biden is...

That's all the data you NEED to see. If Biden can't win those Rust Belt states then nobody else is either.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I disagree with your post here because we saw the data... it was posted in here. Every other "candidate" whether it's Kamala or even Newsom... is polling WORSE vs. Trump than Biden is...

That's all the data you NEED to see. If Biden can't win those Rust Belt states then nobody else is either.

The thing is though...Biden has a low ceiling at this point. Some other candidate could maybe improve their poll numbers once they start campaigning.

Biden's numbers are probably set in stone...hard to see anybody changing their mind on him between now and November. He won't get any younger and his other policies that people don't like (ie. Gaza) won't change.