WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Guys, stop engaging with the so-called "progressive" sect. Leave them alone. It's not worth it.
This is you:
seXAEC5.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don’t even know the incident you are referencing. Take some time out. Go take the wife and kids to brunch or get ready for the Lions game.
Some crazy guy that probably posts on here and likes most of your posts ran up on her while she was eating.

The more well known one is when she was at the movies

And speaking of we had waffles today. :smile:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't get how the progressive stance of "Hey don't arm this guy who keeps fukking bombing everybody"
is radical in here.

Like how far gone are we? A couple generations ago it was "Yo, Vietnam is bad bruh".
THIS CENTURY we said "Aye dog, Iraq and Iran, that's bad homie".
Now in 2024, it's bad faith to say the dude who is bombing like four different countries AND is doing it through armaments
from our country is doing a bad thing?
Are we being serious man?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I really don't get how the progressive stance of "Hey don't arm this guy who keeps fukking bombing everybody"
is radical in here.

Like how far gone are we? A couple generations ago it was "Yo, Vietnam is bad bruh".
THIS CENTURY we said "Aye dog, Iraq and Iran, that's bad homie".
Now in 2024, it's bad faith to say the dude who is bombing like four different countries AND is doing it through armaments
from our country is doing a bad thing?
Are we being serious man?

Daps
Then why are you mad?
Im not mad, I just think you and other posters should be honest that you're using petty political gripes to wage personal vendettas over dumbshyt. Word to Isreal/Palestine

I take regular gaps of being on this board/website, hence me having less thwn 4,000 posts in 10 years, this shyt dont move me the way it moves yall. If yall want to argue just to argue then by all means, it is a message board, but the justifications are so goofy. Like the constant fixation over who @mastermind is/is not voting for. Youd think he was the final undecided swing voter in PA the way it comes up over and over and if yall actually cared you'd engage him on the philosophy on what he hopes that vote will/will not achieve

This current round of stupid bickering is over some posters not feeling Kamala shouting out the Cheneys, which evolved to posters waxing poetic about how Kamalas not making policy consessions to Republicans, which got other posters waxing poetic back, which them evolved to the same moral grandstanding about Progressives/purity and Centrists/ideology. Its the same argument in a different form every week but none of it matters if these aren't undecided voters you're arguing with. This shyt is the HL version of Jordan/Bron but at least in the 'seum they understand theyre engaging in a pointless stan war for daps, laughs and epoints

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Im not mad, I just think you and other posters should be honest that you're using petty political gripes to wage personal vendettas over dumbshyt. Word to Isreal/Palestine

I take regular gaps of being on this board/website, hence me having less thwn 4,000 posts in 10 years, this shyt dont move me the way it moves yall. If yall want to argue just to argue then by all means, it is a message board, but the justifications are so goofy. Like the constant fixation over who @mastermind is/is not voting for. Youd think he was the final undecided swing voter in PA the way it comes up over and over and if yall actually cared you'd engage him on the philosophy on what he hopes that vote will/will not achieve

This current round of stupid bickering is over some posters not feeling Kamala shouting out the Cheneys, which evolved to posters waxing poetic about how Kamalas not making policy consessions to Republicans, which got other posters waxing poetic back, which them evolved to the same moral grandstanding about Progressives/purity and Centrists/ideology. It’s the same argument in a different form every week but none of it matters if these aren't undecided voters you're arguing with. This shyt is the HL version of Jordan/Bron but at least in the 'seum they understand theyre engaging in a pointless stan war for daps, laughs and epoints
We are just holding one another accountable, as has been mentioned in here earlier :mjgrin:

Take @King Kreole for instance (our resident European highly invested in American politics but unfortunately unable to legally participate in them).

He fervently believed Donald Trump was the best thing for black people (both domestically and worldwide). Such a brain dead point of view and philosophical system needs to be thoroughly examined. What life experiences in his European country of unknown origin led him to such a foolish conclusion? This is something that can’t be answered by any of us here but rather a dedicated team of researchers and mental health experts.

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

Out of moral conviction I generally support the candidate least likely to continue America's neo-imperialistic foreign policy, and that is Trump in this election. I also believe Trump's domestic politics will at least attempt to halt the neoliberal evacuation of wealth from the underclass, which is disproportionately made up of black people. I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people.

If you find yourself constantly agreeing with someone with such deficiencies in common sense, you have to start looking yourself in the mirror as well

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Kamala Harris and Joe Biden believe in the state of Israel and its right to exist.
so does the majority of America
so does the majority of Democrats

I would love for Israel to go back to its pre-1967 borders, to get the fukk out of the Golan Heights, out of the West Bank and stop killing palestinian and lebanese civillians
But that doesn't mean I will have the same viewpoint on Israel as Nick Fuentes and David Duke

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The outrageous lie is you saying anyone said this.

What is also an OUTRAGEOUS LIE is you saying Kamala has criticized Israel despite no evidence of it. Even through your googling, you still havent found anything concrete other than she didn’t meet with him that one time.

She may not want WW3, but she also ain’t propose anything to stop Israel potentially starting one which is the point.
@King Kreole very clearly said that and it's very funny that he had the audacity to dap this BS post.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so the ne

so does the majority of America
so does the majority of Democrats

I would love for Israel to go back to its pre-1967 borders, to get the fukk out of the Golan Heights, out of the West Bank and stop killing palestinian and lebanese civillians
But that doesn't mean I will have the same viewpoint on Israel as Nick Fuentes and David Duke
The majority of the Democrats are fronts for Capital.
They believe whatever the greenbacks believe.

The majority of Americans once didn't support integration and didn't think people that looked like
me were even human beings.

I'm not concerned with what the vast majority of Americans believe, I'm concerned with what is actually right.
And there is no world in which the US is beholden to Israel.

This world does not exist and I won't even entertain the notion that it exists because it does not.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
We are just holding one another accountable, as has been mentioned in here earlier :mjgrin:

Take @King Kreole for instance (our resident European highly invested in American politics but unfortunately unable to legally participate in them).

He fervently believed Donald Trump was the best thing for black people (both domestically and worldwide). Such a brain dead point of view and philosophical system needs to be thoroughly examined. What life experiences in his European country of unknown origin led him to such a foolish conclusion? This is something that can’t be answered by any of us here but rather a dedicated team of researchers and mental health experts.

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

If you find yourself constantly agreeing with someone with such deficiencies in common sense, you have to start looking yourself in the mirror as well

I know memory loss is a symptom of traumatic brain injuries, but you've made this exact post no less than 15 times in this thread over the past few months and it fails every time. Would you like to engage in the debate happening right now or continue shytposting from 8 years ago?