WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Former Trump Staffer Reveals New Texts Alleging More Secret Payoffs and Settlements​

Phillip Nieto

Jul 6th, 2024, 2:22 pm

15384 comments

Poll Finds Half Think Trump Should Drop Campaign

(AP Photo/Seth Wenig, Pool)

A former staffer on Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign revealed bombshell texts claiming that the former president’s 2020 campaign “settled multiple suits” related to gender discrimination and sexual harassment.

A.J. Delgado made the revelation as part of her ongoing discrimination lawsuit against the current campaign, alleging she was raped by Trump advisor Jason Miller. The motion she filed Thursday included a thread of texts she claims are between herself and Jenna Ellis, another former Trump staffer.

“Jenna, [between] us, do you know of anyone who complained of gender discrimination, pregnancy discrimination, or sexual harassment, in the 2020 campaign? Do you know if the 2020 campaign settled any lawsuits regarding such?” Delgado allegedly asks Ellis, according to The New Republic.

“Yes. Off record—Boris. The campaign settled multiple suits,” Ellis allegedly says in response. “Have your investigator subpoena Michael Glassner.” The individual in question was a campaign strategist for Trump’s 2020 campaign.

“I will of course tell you the truth. We may not agree on everything, but I will support you,” Ellis allegedly adds in her texts with Delgado.

Although the name “Boris” is reference in the texts multiple media outlets have speculated it could be referring to Boris Epshteyn, a high-level adviser to Trump’s 202 campaign and current confidante to the former president.

Delgado has asserted in earlier sworn statements that Trump’s 2016 campaign used middlemen to provide hush money payments intended to keep discrimination settlements away from the public, including the Federal Election Commission.

Trump was convicted by a Manhattan jury on 34 counts relating to fabricating business records for hush money payments to adult film actress Stormy Daniels during the 2016 election.

“In other words, the payment would be routed through a middleman, to hide the fact that the Campaign had settled, from the public and the FEC,” Delgado said in a sworn court declaration. “I thus have direct, personal experience with the Defendant-Campaign hiding settlement payments to women, routing them through a ‘middleman law firm,’ which to the public would only appear as payments ‘for legal services.’”

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This thread has devolved into two groups of people who both want Trump to lose arguing about the best way to do it. One group is relying on publicly available information and leaked internal polling.

The other group is relying on vibes. Notice that there is not a single data point that comes from this weird ass camp of people who are so beholden to Biden. Like it’s strange as fukk. I’d say most of my friends are center-left and are pretty much normal Democrats. I feel like I’m in an alternative reality reading some of the shyt people like @Rapmastermind is posting. It’s like you guys would rather go down with Joe out of some sort of weird fealty than look at what is in front of you.

People are talking about the left in the UK and France as an example and ignoring the fact that both factions bushed their leaders and multiple candidates (France) in order to win. It’s literally the exact opposite of what you guys are all saying. Unlike most of you, I’ve personally met Joe Biden a bunch of times dating back to when Ted Kennedy was still among us - I don’t personally dislike the guy. I am not willing to gamble on him overperforming all of these internal numbers I’m seeing. It’s not even an ideological thing - it’s not like anyone is calling for Sanders or some shyt. What the fukk are you guys on? Yall have kids right? You want to bet their future on this or do you value Biden’s legacy more? We are In uncharted territory which is why I said I have no idea how this plays out.
The disingenuous posting from you is disheartening :mjcry:

Nobody in here GAF about Biden. We GAF about winning.

If you told me Kamala would beat Trump then I’d be singing her praises too.

If Biden dropped out last year it’d be a different story. It’s too late now. The party would be fractured and unable to slop together a coalition in a couple months.

You act like we love Biden half of us was on the Liz train when she was running :mjlol:

nikkas going off polls that have been wrong for years is basically going over “vibes” also :dead:

Yes ironically the people that have kids in here aren’t willing to bet their futures on bullshyt and let a fascist takeover occur. Others in here (likely childless) want to burn everything down to stick it to the dems and see how that works. Funny how perspectives are formed.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
NEW: In her lawsuit v. 2016 Trump campaign, A.J. Delgado just filed an unredacted text exchange she says is with Jenna Ellis in which Ellis apparently states that the Trump campaign settled multiple discrimination or sexual harassment claims against "Boris."

https://assets2.pacermonitor.com/fi...6c8aa587d1a86921beaa38cad4b5218b80eab0a58b36e

2/11
Previously--

"Trump adviser Boris Epshteyn arrested in 2021 after groping complaints at club, police records show"

Trump adviser Boris Epshteyn arrested in 2021 after groping complaints at club, police records show

3/11
Some shameless self-promotion since these tweets are getting some traction--

Get an alert when I publish: visit this URL and and smash the follow button. Thx and happy Fourth!

Zach Everson

4/11
Also, here's Delgado's rationale for filing the unredacted text exchange--

https://assets2.pacermonitor.com/fi...19e011ffd98b9ce9698326a5d3cd6e4e5074d66e1e947

5/11
An attorney for the Trump campaign told Delgado she could flag the unredacted text exchange as confidential.

She did not do so.

https://assets2.pacermonitor.com/fi...8bdcf351c6c8dfc80c1ec9e1bfc565eb4149849dfae5b

6/11
She first filed it redacted. They asked to file if unredacted and confidential. Guessing something was awry in it being available to the public? 😉

7/11

8/11
"Only the best people."

9/11
Hey @cnn, is this newsworthy enough for you?

10/11
Boris should team up with Lauren Boebert

11/11
Trump is a sexual predator & he surrounds himself with sexual predators.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRrSZcJXgAA5lra.jpg

GRrawidbMAESZL1.png

GRrcJvWbMAMUjmt.png

GRrawidbMAESZL1.png

GRuOHHEWcAAI0Ne.jpg

GRuOHHFXoAAXJyw.jpg

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
No one actually wants Kamala and she 100% cannot overcome the black woman problem.

And that's before we talk about her disastrous 2020 campaign.

People keep talking data points and ignoring the fact that she has worse splits across the board by every metric.

Beyond that, what has she done in 4 year to up her profile?

No one wants president Kamala Harris outside of @Outlaw .
I’m not Kamala stan I just don’t see how it’s anyone but her if Biden steps down

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This thread has devolved into two groups of people who both want Trump to lose arguing about the best way to do it. One group is relying on publicly available information and leaked internal polling.

The other group is relying on vibes. Notice that there is not a single data point that comes from this weird ass camp of people who are so beholden to Biden. Like it’s strange as fukk. I’d say most of my friends are center-left and are pretty much normal Democrats. I feel like I’m in an alternative reality reading some of the shyt people like @Rapmastermind is posting. It’s like you guys would rather go down with Joe out of some sort of weird fealty than look at what is in front of you.

People are talking about the left in the UK and France as an example and ignoring the fact that both factions bushed their leaders and multiple candidates (France) in order to win. It’s literally the exact opposite of what you guys are all saying. Unlike most of you, I’ve personally met Joe Biden a bunch of times dating back to when Ted Kennedy was still among us - I don’t personally dislike the guy. I am not willing to gamble on him overperforming all of these internal numbers I’m seeing. It’s not even an ideological thing - it’s not like anyone is calling for Sanders or some shyt. What the fukk are you guys on? Yall have kids right? You want to bet their future on this or do you value Biden’s legacy more? We are In uncharted territory which is why I said I have no idea how this plays out.

CBC chair is staying with Biden

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My Dad is an extreme establishment Democrat/,media guy, watches MSNNBC, CNN, whatever, always has been. But. he recently said the MSNBC coverage is like Fox after the June 27th debate. and I was laughing like yeah of course it kinda is.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

CBC chair is staying with Biden

I got connection failure for both links but I don’t expect anything less. I’m more so just annoyed that we are here.

Also to be fair, Biden was talked out of running in 2016 and we lost. He was told to stand down in 2020 and won. He’s not going to listen to anyone telling him he can’t win. There’s a part of me that doesn’t blame him.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
No one actually wants Kamala and she 100% cannot overcome the black woman problem.

And that's before we talk about her disastrous 2020 campaign.

People keep talking data points and ignoring the fact that she has worse splits across the board by every metric.

Beyond that, what has she done in 4 year to up her profile?

No one wants president Kamala Harris outside of @Outlaw .

I largely agree but there are multiple advantages for her right now. She didn't have to go through a primary, she'd already be the nominee. Dem voters will largely fall in line. She is articulate, accomplished and I think she can rise to the challenge. And she'll have the entire campaign apparatus surrounding her. How many events can Biden do as the nom? Not many. Kamala can be out there on the trail daily, and later do a bunch of events with Obama/Michelle/Oprah/etc. Hell she might get Taylor Swift out there. It would be an ACTIVE campaign rallying people against Trump.

I assume her VP would be a nice white guy governor to calm folks down too.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I got connection failure for both links but I don’t expect anything less. I’m more so just annoyed that we are here.

Also to be fair, Biden was talked out of running in 2016 and we lost. He was told to stand down in 2020 and won. He’s not going to listen to anyone telling him he can’t win. There’s a part of me that doesn’t blame him.

Yup.