WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You don't understand how all of our economies are connected? I'd need you to explain that you understand this first before we can move on because "just cut Israel off and let them fend for themselves" is something I'd expect to hear from some College Freshmen idealist.... that's not a shot at you but that's how the post is coming off..
As a college freshman, I would like to learn how the US is interconnected and dependent on the Israel economy. Please explain it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Sorry, not taking questions from undecided voters on October 6th who lean towards grifters.
You can expound on what you said. How are the two economies interconnected? Again, you said this. An economy that’s smaller than Poland is meaningful to the US. The college freshman are interested in how the US and Israel economies are interconnected.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brb.
The most powerful nation on earth with one of THE MOST robust economies in the world.
A nation so comically rich it casually exports some nations ENTIRE GPD to support it's proxy wars.
A nation with not just a handful but HUNDREDS of the leading firms ON THE PLANET is now painted
as being unable to cut off Israel because of some kind of unseen economic dependency.
:pachaha: This is such an insane stance to hold, just laugh at it man. :laff:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's so hilarious to me how some of you try to pretend to know everything and yet understand very little...

Iran has their own "nuclear option"

When did Iran become Israel? :dead:

You can do some more googling for headlines that make sense while you don’t read the article. College freshman are interested.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is such an insane stance to hold, just laugh at it man

It's not insane if you actually understand the Middle East region and how global oil prices affect everyone and everything. This is very basic. Now my turn to laugh at you.

Here I am pointing and laughing because you failed your foreign relation class. :russ:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Praising dikk fukking Cheney

She really shouldn't said anything positive about what he's actually done. Should have just said something along the lines of "I appreciate dikk Cheyney's endorsement. He is a lifelong Republican who acknowledges the danger of another Donald Trump Presidency. If former Vice President dikk Cheney can put country over party, other Republicans can too." and keep it moving.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
It's not really a debate if her campaign is right wing or not, it most certainly is right wing.
It is ostensibly, undeniably right wing and these obvious "I am pro war","I am for stronger border control"," I am pro-cop" etc.
stances are to court Right Wingers and Centrists and/or appease Democrats in denial about their own violent or fascistic tendencies.

Several of these stances were accepted as defacto Right Wing not even a decade ago.

Like this is not some ancient history, this is within living memory
Everyone on this website was alive when Obama ran on a lot of things COUNTER to this. :pachaha:
border control is fascist now?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
if Israel falls in the Middle East what do you think happens?
No, I can read. I’m not illiterate:
You don't understand how all of our economies are connected
Explain how israel and the US economies are interconnected.

The Houthi’s set up a blockade in the Red Sea earlier this year. Does that mean that the US economy was interconnected with the Houthi’s? That’s what you want us to believe by your logic.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not insane if you actually understand the Middle East region and how global oil prices affect everyone and everything. This is very basic. Now my turn to laugh at you.

Here I am pointing and laughing because you failed your foreign relation class. :russ:
It's not that we don't understand, it's that you're arguing about "economic dependency" instead of just being real.

Israel is our gateway to the middle east, it is within spitting distance of energy.

Our dependency on oil is the main reason we're even fukking around out there.

The problem here is you're painting it as US being dependent on ISRAEL when in actuality
we're dependent on OIL and Israel is a material way to further those interests. However
to reiterate, we do not "need" Israel. Israel is not a necessary nation for this country at all actually.

It could disappear tomorrow and America would be fine.