WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
None of this matters if they don't have a viable alternative.

:russell:

Kamala is the alternative. She inherits all the campaign benefits/money/etc. Unlike Biden she can articulate a vision, give coherent statements, and debate. It's CLEAR Biden cannot handle off the cuff debates. He's just gonna ramble what he remembers and let Trump spew nonsense. We've got all these people scared about Project 2025 and he didn't mention it once during the debate. Now today he's tweeting about it. There's a problem here. It's not a case of someone just having a bad debate, it's someone who has clearly declined physically and mentally and MIGHT not be up to the task of campaigning the way he needs to campaign.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Yup Biden is losing badly and it’s over… Biden is done… like I said don’t go missing coming election night like how you did in the midterms and 2020 election… You show back up a week later like nothing happened lmaoo
Like I’ve said Biden is very likely going to lose.

Kamala will also lose. I think more definitely in her case.

And forget about a governor off the street coming in.

GOP is winning both House and Senate.

If I’m wrong, I’ll be happy to be wrong. I take no pleasure in saying this.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of this matters if they don't have a viable alternative.

:russell:
i think this is bullshyt :yeshrug:

generic example, throw chris murphy in there. he's the biggest news story in the country for weeks. he'd campaign with obama and biden and kamala, the party would coalesce around him, he'd debate trump twice in the fall, etc. no one, not a single voter, "wouldn't know who he is" in october. he'd be the guy you vote for to stop trump

unlikely it'll happen, but i don't find anything "impossible" about this scenario. unless i'm wrong about getting on the ballots, but what is the exact date for that? bc if the date has passed, dems wouldnt be openly calling for biden to step down

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank You. Some of these people think this is Fantasy Football and you "Insert Favorite Candidate" and all is good. Even the talk of a "Blitz/Mini Primary" sounds so crazy it's laughable the media is even floating it. Who has a Primary when the Convention is about to start in July months before the actual election. The problem with this "Drop Joe" takes is the timing is too close to the election. Nobody agrees on the replacement and It just doesn't make sense politically at this point in the race. These people do not have Joe's name ID at all. Please. He's been the VP and President, everyone in the Country knows who he is. Whitmer and Moore are both rising stars but not mainstream just yet.
breh...it's 2024. everyone has smartphones :mindblown: if the dems replace biden, everyone knows his replacement in a day. old people will see the replacement on the news all day

i don't think "name recognition" is the issue you're making it out to be :dead:

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Breh, we are all angry to varying degrees but it's simply this.

With Biden, we may lose. With anybody else, we will lose. That's where we are. We are not pulling someone off the street that will take Bidens place. You know why? If that person already existed, we would have had him in place already. We needed Biden and his name recognition to get us over the finish line. The country at large does not know a Governor Whitmer, a Governor Newsom, a Governor Moore. They know the two people on the ticket. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. You don't hot swap the president like you are changing batteries and think everything is OK. That's not how anything like this works.
Not knowing them may be the benefit. I’m not even saying to replace Joe because I think ultimately there may be no choice but people have crossed over from what you’re saying to ignoring all data showing son losing in all the crucial swing states. The issue is whether he can effectively communicate the case against Trump because we know the media won’t.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Thank You. Some of these people think this is Fantasy Football and you "Insert Favorite Candidate" and all is good. Even the talk of a "Blitz/Mini Primary" sounds so crazy it's laughable the media is even floating it. Who has a Primary when the Convention is about to start in July months before the actual election. The problem with this "Drop Joe" takes is the timing is too close to the election. Nobody agrees on the replacement and It just doesn't make sense politically at this point in the race. These people do not have Joe's name ID at all. Please. He's been the VP and President, everyone in the Country knows who he is. Whitmer and Moore are both rising stars but not mainstream just yet.

Gavin is known but even he doesn't have Biden's same name ID. This isn't about loving Biden, it's about the situation we are in. Dropping out now just doesn't make sense with the selections out there. It only helps Trump at the end of the day. If you wanted Joe out or he was too old you should have voted for Dean Philips or Maryanne Williamson. They were both on the ballot. But people didn't vote for them because they didn't feel they could beat Trump. Kamala is already on the ticket. Again if Michelle somehow comes out announces she wants to Run, then Joe will have to consider that situation. But all signs show she doesn't want to do it. I just don't see anyone else challenging him and getting a consensus from the voters outside of Michelle Obama.
Mans talking about fantasy football and then threw out Michelle Obama. Ayo, this country is mad unserious.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Kamala is the alternative. She inherits all the campaign benefits/money/etc. Unlike Biden she can articulate a vision, give coherent statements, and debate. It's CLEAR Biden cannot handle off the cuff debates. He's just gonna ramble what he remembers and let Trump spew nonsense. We've got all these people scared about Project 2025 and he didn't mention it once during the debate. Now today he's tweeting about it. There's a problem here. It's not a case of someone just having a bad debate, it's someone who has clearly declined physically and mentally and MIGHT not be up to the task of campaigning the way he needs to campaign.
No one actually wants Kamala and she 100% cannot overcome the black woman problem.

And that's before we talk about her disastrous 2020 campaign.

People keep talking data points and ignoring the fact that she has worse splits across the board by every metric.

Beyond that, what has she done in 4 year to up her profile?

No one wants president Kamala Harris outside of @Outlaw .

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
450387522_1014529826707131_6187950154521963859_n.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Like I’ve said Biden is very likely going to lose.

Kamala will also lose. I think more definitely in her case.

And forget about a governor off the street coming in.

GOP is winning both House and Senate.

If I’m wrong, I’ll be happy to be wrong. I take no pleasure in saying this.
You take no pleasure in trolling lmaooo

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I already posted that Morning Consult/Bloomberg poll on Saturday. USA Polling is late.

The poll I just posted is from a DEM group commissioned by Emerson.

Biden is losing and losing badly.

So if he wins will this be one of the greatest political comebacks of all time :lupe: or just luck :mjgrin:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not knowing them may be the benefit. I’m not even saying to replace Joe because I think ultimately there may be no choice but people have crossed over from what you’re saying to ignoring all data showing son losing in all the crucial swing states. The issue is whether he can effectively communicate the case against Trump because we know the media won’t.

Yeah that’s the thing I’m most worried about with him is that he can’t communicate all Trumps F ups at all to pound home till Election Day so the swing voter are aware just how dangerous another Trump presidency could be