WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread has devolved into two groups of people who both want Trump to lose arguing about the best way to do it. One group is relying on publicly available information and leaked internal polling.

The other group is relying on vibes. Notice that there is not a single data point that comes from this weird ass camp of people who are so beholden to Biden. Like it’s strange as fukk. I’d say most of my friends are center-left and are pretty much normal Democrats. I feel like I’m in an alternative reality reading some of the shyt people like @Rapmastermind is posting. It’s like you guys would rather go down with Joe out of some sort of weird fealty than look at what is in front of you.

People are talking about the left in the UK and France as an example and ignoring the fact that both factions bushed their leaders and multiple candidates (France) in order to win. It’s literally the exact opposite of what you guys are all saying. Unlike most of you, I’ve personally met Joe Biden a bunch of times dating back to when Ted Kennedy was still among us - I don’t personally dislike the guy. I am not willing to gamble on him overperforming all of these internal numbers I’m seeing. It’s not even an ideological thing - it’s not like anyone is calling for Sanders or some shyt. What the fukk are you guys on? Yall have kids right? You want to bet their future on this or do you value Biden’s legacy more? We are In uncharted territory which is why I said I have no idea how this plays out.

Its not being beholden to Biden it’s

A- we can’t make him leave and I’ve been saying from the begining he’s way too stubborn and hates Trump too much to ever accept he can’t win and bow out

B- there is no better alternative who gives you a better chance to win unfortunately polling showed that. Kamala is disliked at a historic rate

If Michelle Obama said she wants to run and Biden said no I’d go crazy and say he’s out of his mind and costing us the election

But when the other candidates show even worse numbers in polling then what can you do at this point

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Breh, we are all angry to varying degrees but it's simply this.

With Biden, we may lose. With anybody else, we will lose. That's where we are. We are not pulling someone off the street that will take Bidens place. You know why? If that person already existed, we would have had him in place already. We needed Biden and his name recognition to get us over the finish line. The country at large does not know a Governor Whitmer, a Governor Newsom, a Governor Moore. They know the two people on the ticket. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. You don't hot swap the president like you are changing batteries and think everything is OK. That's not how anything like this works.
No we wouldn't have, because bidens hubris to run a second term with known data points about bad internal polling led to him running unopposed. The " I bet trump during an awfully handled pandemic so I will beat him again " stubborn shyt is going to take down the whole country. Trumps running a much smarter campaign, he's running to win while biden has been on the Blackfoot. Biden doesn't even have the age nor energy to campaign like he needs too. He needs to be on the road 5 days a week at this point.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

With Biden, we may lose. With anybody else, we will lose. That's where we are. We are not pulling someone off the street that will take Bidens place. You know why? If that person already existed, we would have had him in place already. We needed Biden and his name recognition to get us over the finish line. The country at large does not know a Governor Whitmer, a Governor Newsom, a Governor Moore. They know the two people on the ticket. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. You don't hot swap the president like you are changing batteries and think everything is OK. That's not how anything like this works.
See, I would find this a more compelling case if the opponent wasn't a walking negative polarization machine. As has been said many times in here, Biden didn't win in 2020 because people love him, he won because they hate Trump. Biden is a historically weak candidate to be so far underwater to Trump right now. It will not be a massive effort to bring people out to vote against Trump. What's making it a losing proposition right now is the fact that the current President is facing an unprecedented challenge in that he might not be compos mentis, not to mention all the other burdens he's accumulated from a not super successful Presidency. I would flip your equation and say that with Biden, we're sure to lose, but with anybody else, we might lose. Biden is inflating Trump's invincibility factor due to his inability to effectively take the fight to him. And that's squarely the fault of Joe Biden and his current mental and physical conditioning, not the Dems who are terrified he's going to sink the whole boat. You can't just tally-ho your way through the President's public mental collapse. This won't be solved by Dems just shutting up and pretending what the entire country can see and hear with their own eyes isn't actually happening.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, I would find this a more compelling case if the opponent wasn't a walking negative polarization machine. As has been said many times in here, Biden didn't win in 2020 because people love him, he won because they hate Trump. Biden is a historically weak candidate to be so far underwater to Trump right now. It will not be a massive effort to bring people out to vote against Trump. What's making it a losing proposition right now is the fact that the current President is facing an unprecedented challenge in that he might not be compos mentis, not to mention all the other burdens he's accumulated from a not super successful Presidency. I would flip your equation and say that with Biden, we're sure to lose, but with anybody else, we might lose. Biden is inflating Trump's invincibility factor due to his inability to effectively take the fight to him. And that's squarely the fault of Joe Biden and his current mental and physical conditioning, not the Dems who are terrified he's going to sink the whole boat. You can't just tally-ho your way through the President's public mental collapse. This won't be solved by Dems just shutting up and pretending what the entire country can see and hear with their own eyes isn't actually happening.
it's also fukking 2024. you don't need to go to the Lincoln-Douglas debate in person to get to know the candidates :mindblown: whoever the Dems replace Biden with, the whole country would know who they are within a week

especially since Biden would be telling the voters to vote for that person :dead:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Thank You. Some of these people think this is Fantasy Football and you "Insert Favorite Candidate" and all is good. Even the talk of a "Blitz/Mini Primary" sounds so crazy it's laughable the media is even floating it. Who has a Primary when the Convention is about to start in July months before the actual election. The problem with this "Drop Joe" takes is the timing is too close to the election. Nobody agrees on the replacement and It just doesn't make sense politically at this point in the race. These people do not have Joe's name ID at all. Please. He's been the VP and President, everyone in the Country knows who he is. Whitmer and Moore are both rising stars but not mainstream just yet.

Gavin is known but even he doesn't have Biden's same name ID. This isn't about loving Biden, it's about the situation we are in. Dropping out now just doesn't make sense with the selections out there. It only helps Trump at the end of the day. If you wanted Joe out or he was too old you should have voted for Dean Philips or Maryanne Williamson. They were both on the ballot. But people didn't vote for them because they didn't feel they could beat Trump. Kamala is already on the ticket. Again if Michelle somehow comes out announces she wants to Run, then Joe will have to consider that situation. But all signs show she doesn't want to do it. I just don't see anyone else challenging him and getting a consensus from the voters outside of Michelle Obama.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also like i said this whole 'too old" narrative while true, sounds like Hilary's emails from 2016 which turned out to be nothing.
christ, is this an awful analogy

hillary didn't delete her emails and destroy a hard drive ON the debate stage :laff: