WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I already posted that Morning Consult/Bloomberg poll on Saturday. USA Polling is late.

The poll I just posted is from a DEM group commissioned by Emerson.

Biden is losing and losing badly.

Yup Biden is losing badly and it’s over… Biden is done… like I said don’t go missing coming election night like how you did in the midterms and 2020 election… You show back up a week later like nothing happened lmaoo

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is my frustration with the liberals. They are too p*ssy to be in charge. We need people who are willing to take the fight to the GOP. I mean, If these people had any courage, Trump would be in jail right now not leading in the polls.

They keep bringing up the Trump boogeyman, but when Biden’s AG had a chance to neutralize the threat, he failed to take action until he was publicly shamed into appointing a special prosecutor. Liberals only take the right wing threat seriously during elections, but when it comes to governing, they act like the threat doesn’t exist.

Not gonna disagree with you there the Dems have always been p*ssy

I mean Trumps appeal was basically just a Georgia decision away from staying in office and overthrowing the goverment and the Dems would have done nothing about it if it happened

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Biden and his stubborn supporters ( many in here) really about to burn the whole country down with him. The Democrat base has been rejecting him in polls and the public for 2-3 years now, instead of admitting defeat or open to change he's doubling down on that stupidity. He's really the other side of trump at this point. This may go down worse than Hillary.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden and his stubborn supporters ( many in here) really about to burn the whole country down with him. The Democrat base has been rejecting him in polls and the public for 2-3 years now, instead of admitting defeat or open to change he's doubling down oj that stupidity. He's really the other side of trump at this point. This may go down worse than Hillary.

There is no going back now it could have been done a few years ago but now is too late even if they tried

Biden's not changing his mind, and there's no way to force him out. The focus now becomes on helping him win in spite of himself - for the country's sake, not for his.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
There is no going back now it could have been done a few years ago but now is too late even if they tried

Biden's not changing his mind, and there's no way to force him out. The focus now becomes on helping him win in spite of himself - for the country's sake, not for his.
That's where we differ, he's a rejected low energy candidate at this point, if the party is going to push him at best you can miminize damages but actually winning? It's over his own base is unenthusiastic about him as a candidate and have been for 3 years now. He's old and out of touch, is some of the criticism fair ? No it's not but we have known this for years now. I'd rather replace him and at least give down ballot dems a chance

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This thread has devolved into two groups of people who both want Trump to lose arguing about the best way to do it. One group is relying on publicly available information and leaked internal polling.

The other group is relying on vibes. Notice that there is not a single data point that comes from this weird ass camp of people who are so beholden to Biden. Like it’s strange as fukk. I’d say most of my friends are center-left and are pretty much normal Democrats. I feel like I’m in an alternative reality reading some of the shyt people like @Rapmastermind is posting. It’s like you guys would rather go down with Joe out of some sort of weird fealty than look at what is in front of you.

People are talking about the left in the UK and France as an example and ignoring the fact that both factions bushed their leaders and multiple candidates (France) in order to win. It’s literally the exact opposite of what you guys are all saying. Unlike most of you, I’ve personally met Joe Biden a bunch of times dating back to when Ted Kennedy was still among us - I don’t personally dislike the guy. I am not willing to gamble on him overperforming all of these internal numbers I’m seeing. It’s not even an ideological thing - it’s not like anyone is calling for Sanders or some shyt. What the fukk are you guys on? Yall have kids right? You want to bet their future on this or do you value Biden’s legacy more? We are In uncharted territory which is why I said I have no idea how this plays out.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Breh this stopped being about the Middle East 2 to 3 weeks ago. I think it is what it is. The debate undid a lot of things about perception.

The discussion around this is abelist...which is something that should be talked about more.
Who is being ableist? Define that term and how it applies here. I’ll wait.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
None of us were enthusiastic the first time we voted for Biden.

As a responsible adult and parent I don't need to be enthusiastic about doing what is needed of me.

@No1 could you find me a data point of one of the alternative candidates who is better suited to beat Trump?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I already posted that Morning Consult/Bloomberg poll on Saturday. USA Polling is late.

The poll I just posted is from a DEM group commissioned by Emerson.

Biden is losing and losing badly.

Just put that idiot on ignore.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Biden and his stubborn supporters ( many in here) really about to burn the whole country down with him. The Democrat base has been rejecting him in polls and the public for 2-3 years now, instead of admitting defeat or open to change he's doubling down on that stupidity. He's really the other side of trump at this point. This may go down worse than Hillary.
Breh, we are all angry to varying degrees but it's simply this.

With Biden, we may lose. With anybody else, we will lose. That's where we are. We are not pulling someone off the street that will take Bidens place. You know why? If that person already existed, we would have had him in place already. We needed Biden and his name recognition to get us over the finish line. The country at large does not know a Governor Whitmer, a Governor Newsom, a Governor Moore. They know the two people on the ticket. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. You don't hot swap the president like you are changing batteries and think everything is OK. That's not how anything like this works.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna disagree with you there the Dems have always been p*ssy

I mean Trumps appeal was basically just a Georgia decision away from staying in office and overthrowing the goverment and the Dems would have done nothing about it if it happened

The man attempted a coup live on tv for the whole world to watch and it took Biden's AG two years to appoint a special prosecutor. Two fukking years. :heh: If Biden or Obama had attempted a coup, Trump's AG would have brought charges against all involved the day after the inauguration.

That's why I can't take their fear mongering seriously anymore. Don't tell me the barbarians are at the gate if you don't plan on taking any action when we put you in office.