WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think the damage has been done. He’ll likely continue to embarrass himself if he stays in. Kamala is a bad option as well. Gotta hope Trump does something stupid.
Trump been doing stupid shyt. He's a cult leader and graded on a curve.

Dems voters always over thinking the mission per usual.

You vote in private. You can tell folks in public whatever you want about your choices.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
What in all hell is going on!? :mindblown:

I can’t believe we’re even at this point. Biden should’ve been realistic from the outset and just played that part of one term placeholder, instead he got arrogant and the party got compliant and now we’re damned if we do damned if we don’t :why:

This is so ridiculous
Exactly. I'd honestly be surprised if Biden's alive in 2 years. He looked like a dying man on stage.

I'm obviously voting for whoever the democratic nominee is, blue no matter who.

but I'm just saying. He looked awful. Did you see that comparison of him from 2019 to now? Seems like 2 different people. He has no bass in his voice and he just looks and sounds gone. He's already elderly and he's also in the most stressful job a person can have. Would you trust him to have a driver's license or to watch your kids? Scary stuff, and it's uncomfortable to watch someone in this position when you know they should be in an assisted living facility.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What in all hell is going on!? :mindblown:

I can’t believe we’re even at this point. Biden should’ve been realistic from the outset and just played that part of one term placeholder, instead he got arrogant and the party got compliant and now we’re damned if we do damned if we don’t :why:

This is so ridiculous
crazy how it took a terrible debate performance for the house to come crumbling down. I feel like everyone knew this day was coming though. It just happened at the worst time.

We're in a very screwed-up situation.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. I'd hhonestly be surprised if Biden's alive in 2 years. He looked like a dying man on stage.

I'm obviously voting for whoever the democratic nominee is, but I'm just saying. He looked awful. Did you see that comparison of him from 2019 to now? Seems like 2 different people. He has no bass in his voice and he just looks and sounds gone.

i've lost so much fukking respect for biden, for lying about being a "transitional president"

all he had to fukking do, was announce he wasn't running again, right after the '22 midterms. we have a real primary, kamala gets packed up by someone else fair and square, and that person is our nominee. trump and MAGA are shytting themselves at having to run against a young candidate that they can't blame current conditions on

meanwhile biden is just serving out his one term, he takes ALL the negatives like "bidenflation" out the door with him, no one's questioning his health because it doesn't matter, and his legacy is entirely intact

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i've lost so much fukking respect for biden, for lying about being a "transitional president"

all he had to fukking do, was announce he wasn't running right after the midterms. we have a real primary, kamala gets packed up by someone else, and that person is our nominee. meanwhile biden is just serving out his one term, no one's questioning his health because it doesn't matter, and his legacy is entirely intact
Stop. Being. Reasonable.

I prefer you trolling:hhh:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

all he had to fukking do, was announce he wasn't running again, right after the '22 midterms. we have a real primary, kamala gets packed up by someone else fair and square, and that person is our nominee. meanwhile biden is just serving out his one term, he takes ALL the negatives like "bidenflation" out the door with him, no one's questioning his health because it doesn't matter, and his legacy is entirely intact
full