WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Cenk also has an axe to grind with Dems and has been grifting lately so I’ll wait till others say it
Agreed. I'll wait until Joe speaks on it. I watch TYT in small spurts but I'm at the point where I'm tired of Cenk & Ana because to be so-called progressive media they come off as hypocrites in most times they speak on certain issues.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
rick-james-rick-james-dave-chappelle.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. I'll wait until Joe speaks on it. I watch TYT in small spurts but I'm at the point where I'm tired of Cenk & Ana because to be so-called progressive media they come off as hypocrites in most times they speak on certain issues.

I will say they were the loudest major platform to call for replacing Biden. They deserve tons of credit for that.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I was freaking out about this months ago

@Loose too

I wish I was wrong!!!
No, you all were freaking out over Gaza.

Only @the cac mamba was blowing the horn about him being old.

The following sums up much of what's going on here:

"For Sanders-style progressives, who lost the 2020 primary to Biden and grew restless over Israel’s war in Gaza, the crisis had no bottom. A portion were already on the fence about voting for him; the Wisconsin visit was about convincing them not to stay home or turn to a protest candidate. Now they were figuring out how to incorporate questions about Biden’s health and competence into their calculation."

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What in all hell is going on!? :mindblown:

I can’t believe we’re even at this point. Biden should’ve been realistic from the outset and just played that part of one term placeholder, instead he got arrogant and the party got complacent and now we’re damned if we do damned if we don’t :why:

This is so ridiculous

Last edited: