• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What in all hell is going on!? :mindblown:

I can’t believe we’re even at this point. Biden should’ve been realistic from the outset and just played that part of one term placeholder, instead he got arrogant and the party got compliant and now we’re damned if we do damned if we don’t :why:

This is so ridiculous
Yup, his old ass finally got his dream job. No way he was going to be a one term guy.

If he steps aside, at least he knows his delegates will pick the next nominee. And I'm certain it will be a very transparent process.

shh-kamala-harris.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What in all hell is going on!? :mindblown:

I can’t believe we’re even at this point. Biden should’ve been realistic from the outset and just played that part of one term placeholder, instead he got arrogant and the party got compliant and now we’re damned if we do damned if we don’t :why:

This is so ridiculous
You know how Trump tried to stage a coup to stay in power? Why would Biden not want to stay in power? (Hopefully not a coup)

Anyone who wants to be president is a narcissist and a psychopath.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diane Feinstein, RBG. these old fukks love the smell of their own shyt but what do you expect from the center-left lol.
so...progressives are keeping that same energy for "Young Bern", correct? who just filed to be a Senator until he's 88 years old?

god knows there's not another politician in vermont who can spend the next 6 years naming post offices :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
None of this goes against what I said. :wtf:

You are a weirdo
because all through September polls were showing Biden leading or tied in most of his posts and you progressives were saying polls were meaningless that far out.

October 19th is when polls flipped and st that point you all were harping nonstop on Gaza.

Again, the cac mamba was the only poster back then harping on his age..

Not sure why you're in here lieing when you've told.us out of your own mouth the reason you aren't voting for Biden is Gaza.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
so...progressives are keeping that same energy for "Young Bern", correct? who just filed to be a Senator until he's 88 years old?

god knows there's not another politician in vermont who can spend the next 6 years naming post offices :wow:
i've never voted for bernie sanders so that's items to take up with them cause I don't know