WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I have not been paying attention to politics the last few years. Wasn't there rumors or a report a few months ago that the WH has been trying nudge KJP out? I think I read somewhere that they wanted her to leave on her own accord but she refused.
Yep.

Inside the failed White House coup to oust Biden press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre

In many ways the Biden Administration has been a mess, but that's what happens when the President is an old angry man who can't provide leadership. Similar situation as the last guy. :francis:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Yeah, this is who should replace Biden....:what:

Yeah this is exactly who should replace Biden. None of the viable replacements would be able to message better than Harris here to the audience she’s trying to reach except for Michelle Obama. You think Gavin Newsom, Trump or whitmer would look any less cornier? Haha

Biden passing the baton to Kamala is symbolic, almost Hollywood scripted. The aging past his prime white liberal passing the torch of American democracy to a minorty woman who rose to prominence on her own merits combating the vestiges of white supremacy fascism on Donald Trump.

This is really a fork in the road of where America can go. A country where everyone can make it or only Christian white men.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah bro, I don’t get why you like to lie. You said he was only sharing worried polls after October 7 when he didn’t. Why you can’t accept what is a fact is bizarre.
Because what you said had nothing to do with what I said. You saw Gaza and went full retard so I responded in kind.

I said, specifically, he wasn’t concerned about Biden’s age with regard to polling. Only the cac mamba was saying that.

In fact, he’s been saying that people don’t like high gas, don’t like that he’s old, and that eggs are expensive.

While you all have been trying to find these nuanced positions for why his polls were low.

Again, if we are going to trust the polls then @the cac mamba is the only one he’s been in line with the average polled voter.

To try and pretend you all haven’t been saying his polls are low specifically because of Gaza got to be the greatest attempt of gas lighting I’ve seen

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps

Michelle Obama leads Donald Trump by 11% in two national polls conducted.​

Unban Nap and tell him to start rallying the troops at the call center. They need all-hands-on-deck to copy/paste this into existence :lupe:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL