WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Biden having a heart attack or something might legitimately be the best case for Dems at this point :snoop:

I'll grudgingly vote for him but it's crazy how people want to put their heads in the sand and act like everything is good when he's down in every swing state

That might be the worst job.

Honestly, that job must pay well because I don't see how that lady hasn't quit by now.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You are still not going against what the opening post of this thread said. You are an absolute weirdo.
Because he hasn't been consistently sounding alarms about Biden's age.

The opening post talks about minority and black voters.

Do you even remember what you are arguing?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He's the Co chair of the Biden campaign... :mjlol:
I know, that's my point. Why is savvy politician who can communicate effectively to large swaths of the electorate wasting his prime years being Biden's clean up boy? I expressed this in 2020 when I was concerned about Biden's shelf life, a guy like Landrieu should have run then and should get off the sidelines now.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I know, that's my point. Why is savvy politician who can communicate effectively to large swaths of the electorate wasting his prime years being Biden's clean up boy? I expressed this in 2020 when I was concerned about Biden's shelf life, a guy like Landrieu should have run then and should get off the sidelines now.
I'm agreeing with you. Never ceases to amaze me the decisions these up and coming politicians make that effectively ends their upward trajectory.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Old people just refusing to let go of power, same shyt we saw with RBG and Feinstein.

I don't want to come off as an ageist, but if Biden throws this election away there needs to be a huge push to force older Dems to retire. Shyt is ridiculous.

If Biden blows this I'm automatically voting against anyone over 70 in the 2026 primary. Just off GP.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i've lost so much fukking respect for biden, for lying about being a "transitional president"

all he had to fukking do, was announce he wasn't running again, right after the '22 midterms. we have a real primary, kamala gets packed up by someone else fair and square, and that person is our nominee. trump and MAGA are shytting themselves at having to run against a young candidate that they can't blame current conditions on

meanwhile biden is just serving out his one term, he takes ALL the negatives like "bidenflation" out the door with him, no one's questioning his health because it doesn't matter, and his legacy is entirely intact
Which young candidate? They seem confident going up against anyone.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

I never thought it could get worse for the Biden administration than the Israel-Palestine press conferences where John Kirby and KJP and the other ghouls had to gargle Netanyahu's nuts in front of the entire world, but this is truly some of the most embarrassing shyt we have ever seen from the podium, rivalling the Trump Administration's completely moronic press conferences. Just absolute bald-faced lying and humiliating shyt.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Old people just refusing to let go of power, same shyt we saw with RBG and Feinstein.

I don't want to come off as an ageist, but if Biden throws this election away there needs to be a huge push to force older Dems to retire. Shyt is ridiculous.
You should proudly be an ageist. But Biden won the nomination against younger and arguably better candidates.

The end of the day it turned into a horse race between the two oldest candidates.

One who was relying on young voters and the other who wasn’t.

The old people showed up.

At some point we have to just accept these people are representative of what the voters like.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I never thought it could get worse for the Biden administration than the Israel-Palestine press conferences where John Kirby and KJP and the other ghouls had to gargle Netanyahu's nuts in front of the entire world, but this is truly some of the most embarrassing shyt we have ever seen from the podium, rivalling the Trump Administration's completely moronic press conferences. Just absolute bald-faced lying and humiliating shyt.
I have not been paying attention to politics the last few years. Wasn't there rumors or a report a few months ago that the WH has been trying nudge KJP out? I think I read somewhere that they wanted her to leave on her own accord but she refused.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Because he hasn't been consistently sounding alarms about Biden's age.

The opening post talks about minority and black voters.

Do you even remember what you are arguing?
Yeah bro, I don’t get why you like to lie. You said he was only sharing worried polls after October 7 when he didn’t. Why you can’t accept what is a fact is bizarre.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which young candidate? They seem confident going up against anyone.
whoever won the dem primary in 2023 would have been in their 50s, looking vibrant next to trump. plus, the contrast between biden graciously stepping down while trump disgustingly clings to power would be even more of a democrat boost

trump's entire strategy is pretty much complaining about how biden has "destroyed the country", which would be totally irrelevant against a new candidate. hell, even kamala was right at biden's side, so she can't escape it. another reason she's a bad nominee

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

like clockwork

:pachaha:

This is what it's all about for poster's like this, folks. Reheating 8 year old bullshyt memes because they never got over the complete embarrassment of having their political ideal lose to the most vulgar moron on the planet. They never left 2016 and they're gonna be nursing their 2nd place medal of winning the primary against Bernie for the rest of their lives. These are the complete losers who have propped up the corpse of Biden and created this disaster.