WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If you’re Michelle Obama I know you don’t want any part of this but doesn’t a little part of her want to run to beat Trump and then resign just stick it to him? Lol

I mean he tried to humiliate her husband with the birther garbage. MAGA is running with the idea that she was a man. Why not run for three months beat him and that hand it off to someone else and ride off into the sunset? lol
I didn't even think of her doing that

shyt Jon Stewart too

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The issue that his campaign presented was that he was better than Trump. I know of the great things his presidency has done but they haven't articulated that in the slightest. Biden hasn't inspired the masses, that's why we are acting in the manner that we are acting, in a general sense. Kamala is never winning a general election. That's a pipe dream on a really stoned night. This is what we have, better or worse. Pretty fukked up but it's where we find ourselves.
I been saying for years that biden has basically been disconnected from voters mind when it comes to appearances. As bad as Trump is he's always in the media always conveying his bs, biden barely holds appearances or interviews that aren't constructed in a way to benefit him. Tbf he barely did anything during the pandemic, which fortunately worked for him because trump sunk himself. But this isn't the pandemic anymore, he has to be on the road 24-7

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
a lot of them would rather risk sinking the country, they flat out lying that people voted for biden to run twice. most people voted with the intention of normalcy then letting a new person run. once they got their foot in the door they fukkin pulled the rug

also, I do not think kamala can win this race, this party and president screwed the country to keep power in their hands
Ppl hate a woman who thinks they're better than them

Kamala is the bytch boss from hell

Run Whitmer instead

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michelle doesn't want to run, but she should for the good of the country and for her own families sake.
i still don't buy it that michelle is a slam dunk victory just off of being a president's wife :yeshrug: especially when Fox News ramps up the :mjpls: and resentment bullshyt. and, frankly, when R's point out that she's never governed or represented anything herself

i think she'd be a better, if not perfect, VP candidate. newsom or beshear running with michelle would be huge

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
i still don't buy it that michelle is a slam dunk victory just off of being a president's wife :yeshrug: especially when Fox News ramps up the :mjpls: and resentment bullshyt. and, frankly, when R's point out that she's never governed or represented anything herself

i think she'd be a better VP candidate. newsom or beshear running with michelle would be huge
Neither had trump

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Michelle doesn't want to run, but she should for the good of the country and for her own families sake.
What are Michelle's politics even? Does anyone have a sense of what her platform would be? Post-Presidency her husband only pops out to tell people better things aren't possible, and I never got the sense that she was more optimistic or politically progressive than he is.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I feel like you ignored what I said.
Like you ignored me? If you cared about old people looking old and aging then don't elect old people.

The fact that you're still talking about Bernie like he wouldn't be in the same boat campaigning to be president until he's 87 tells me you aren't concerned about age as much as you're claiming.

Because they're all going to have those moments in their 80s.

Last edited: