WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The ability to rewrite history some of you folks have is crazy.

The loudest of yall were not concerned about Biden's age in 2020.

I know because you were pushing for Bernie Sanders who was older.

Me and Dora were called ageists when pushing for Liz Warren with the right mix of policy and age :mjlol:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

Me and Dora were called ageists when pushing for Liz Warren with the right mix of policy and age :mjlol:
It's not necessarily his age. It's his demeanor. He looks frail and lost often. Bernie didn't and still doesn't have those issues. While Trump lies and rambles, he's able to play the candidate role well for his party. Sometimes I don't know if Biden is coming or going. I say this as someone who's going to vote for him because I understand what's at stake, but the vast majority of Americans are either stupid and/or disengaged.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's not necessarily his age. It's his demeanor. He looks frail and lost often. Bernie didn't and still doesn't have those issues. While Trump lies and rambles, he's able to play the candidate role well for his party. Sometimes I don't know if Biden is coming or going. I say this as someone who's going to vote for him because I understand what's at stake, but the vast majority of Americans are either stupid and/or disengaged.
They're all old. We clearly pointed out the propensity for rapid cognitive decline in your 80s.

Bernie isn't immune to that.

Let's not pretend like we haven't documented Trumps own decline as well.

But that was a conversation for 2020. I'm voting for a Tree Stump over Trump

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Man, it's going to be Biden. We have to realize that. However irresponsible all of this is, it's still a straight Democrat ticket here. The threat is too great for it not to be.

Might be shake up on the rise in the Democratic Party take this with a grain of salt because TYT can be some wishy-washy asses.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Not to mention, the guy had a heart attack in the middle of the campaign.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
They're all old. We clearly pointed out the propensity for rapid cognitive decline in your 80s.

Bernie isn't immune to that.

Let's not pretend like we haven't documented Trumps own decline as well.

But that was a conversation for 2020. I'm voting for a Tree Stump over Trump
I feel like you ignored what I said.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
images

Put this man on the ballot and Dems wins 320+ Electoral Votes

It's not rocket science
What's so special about this guy?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Might be shake up on the rise in the Democratic Party take this with a grain of salt because TYT can be some wishy-washy asses.

Cenk also has an axe to grind with Dems and has been grifting lately so I’ll wait till others say it

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

The issue that his campaign presented was that he was better than Trump. I know of the great things his presidency has done but they haven't articulated that in the slightest. Biden hasn't inspired the masses, that's why we are acting in the manner that we are acting, in a general sense. Kamala is never winning a general election. That's a pipe dream on a really stoned night. This is what we have, better or worse. Pretty fukked up but it's where we find ourselves.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The issue that his campaign presented was that he was better than Trump. I know of the great things his presidency has done but they haven't articulated that in the slightest. Biden hasn't inspired the masses, that's why we are acting in the manner that we are acting, in a general sense. Kamala is never winning a general election. That's a pipe dream on a really stoned night. This is what we have, better or worse. Pretty fukked up but it's where we find ourselves.
Kamala gonna dance her way to office. :umad:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Michelle doesn't want to run, but she should for the good of the country and for her own families sake.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The voters affected by Kamala’s race or gender are voting for Trump regardless. Harris will galvanize the youth, minorities and women in a way that’ll eclipse the racism
i sure hope so. if trump beats a woman AGAIN, in a country that's never elected a woman before :snoop:

i'm 99.9% sure that any generic, moderate white guy in his 50s or 60s from a purple state beats trump. i can't even imagine the collective hangover we'll have as a party if trump beats kamala, knowing that she was not the right move

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Why can’t Kamala win?