WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm so incredibly frustrated at how all the establishment, all the people near him, and political pundits who have interacted with him just... lied to people for three and a half years so that they could effectively keep pushing the "old ways". everyone was saying he had looked old as hell for years and that we needed someone else and they just lied and tried to make us look like trump supporters. now they've strong-armed their candidate by fukkin lying, they tried to lie again about his performance on stage in front of everyone.

now the rats are slowly starting to jump ship when we all saw this coming in 2022.

shyt on dean Phillips if you want BUT at least he was the only one to step up.

Biden had started declining in 2020, but the DNC freaked out when Bernie won Iowa and NH and the whole party formed like Voltron behind Biden to get Bernie out of the paint. Now here we are with a senile old man who struggles to string together sentences.

The disdain that liberals have for Bernie and progressives cost us the election in 2016 and may very well cost us the election in 2024.

Daps
If you’re Michelle Obama I know you don’t want any part of this but doesn’t a little part of her want to run to beat Trump and then resign just stick it to him? Lol

I mean he tried to humiliate her husband with the birther garbage. MAGA is running with the idea that she was a man. Why not run for three months beat him and that hand it off to someone else and ride off into the sunset? lol

This scenario would never happen and I get that you're just speculating and not advocating for this, but the irony isn't lost on some people that screaming from the rooftops that "democracy is on the line", yet being OK with a president elect immediately resigning power to someone that the people didn't vote for isn't what democracy is supposed to look like.

Daps
Biden had started declining in 2020, but the DNC freaked out when Bernie won Iowa and NH and the whole party formed like Voltron behind Biden to get Bernie out of the paint. Now here we are with a senile old man who struggles to string together sentences.

The disdain that liberals have for Bernie and progressives cost us the election in 2016 and may very well cost us the election in 2024.

No it didn't. We're all crazy butt hurt idiots and/or want Trump to win.

I have no idea why clowns like you insist on believing your own eyes, ears, and common sense, and not what strangers on the internet and wealthy pundits on TV keep telling you.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Man, this shyt frustrates me to no end. We've known Biden was an old fart since 2020. He won due to us needing a known entity for one term while we got past Trump. The Biden and the DNC should have been gearing up for his successor two years ago. The lines have already been drawn. I don't see many people that voted for each person last time to change much. Instead I see democrat's not being enthused to vote and Trump voters who didn't vote in the last election more enthused to vote this time around. shyt is going to be spooky.

With four months left until the election, I don't even think Gavin Newsom is the best option unless he can successfully turn California's image around throughout the nation. Big Gretch would be a better option to run. She's been successful at turning Michigan around and with it being a Rust Belt state with a lot of blue collar workers, I think that would speak better to the American people.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld

a lot of them would rather risk sinking the country, they flat out lying that people voted for biden to run twice. most people voted with the intention of normalcy then letting a new person run. once they got their foot in the door they fukkin pulled the rug

also, I do not think kamala can win this race, this party and president screwed the country to keep power in their hands

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You’re looking at me like that knowing they‘ll have to pair her with another older white man in the hopes she can win the swing states
The voters affected by Kamala’s race or gender are voting for Trump regardless. Harris will galvanize the youth, minorities and women in a way that’ll eclipse the racism