WHO WINS?

• Total voters

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
i'm so incredibly frustrated at how all the establishment, all the people near him, and political pundits who have interacted with him just... lied to people for three and a half years so that they could effectively keep pushing the "old ways". everyone was saying he had looked old as hell for years and that we needed someone else and they just lied and tried to make us look like trump supporters. now they've strong-armed their candidate by fukkin lying, they tried to lie again about his performance on stage in front of everyone.

now the rats are slowly starting to jump ship when we all saw this coming in 2022.

shyt on dean Phillips if you want BUT at least he was the only one to step up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i'm so incredibly frustrated at how all the establishment, all the people near him, and political pundits who have interacted with him just... lied to people for three and a half years so that they could effectively keep pushing the "old ways". everyone was saying he had looked old as hell for years and that we needed someone else and they just lied and tried to make us look like trump supporters. now they've strong-armed their candidate by fukkin lying, they tried to lie again about his performance on stage in front of everyone.

now the rats are slowly starting to jump ship when we all saw this coming in 2022.

shyt on dean Phillips if you want BUT at least he was the only one to step up.

Dean Phillips????:dahell:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
The issue with Biden is it’s not just the one debate. Obama had a bad debate but he was young and energetic and had time to show it was just a bad night. There’s four months left till November what if he has another performance like that or freezes up on the campaign trail or worse.:snoop:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re Michelle Obama I know you don’t want any part of this but doesn’t a little part of her want to run to beat Trump and then resign just stick it to him? Lol

I mean he tried to humiliate her husband with the birther garbage. MAGA is running with the idea that she was a man. Why not run for three months beat him and that hand it off to someone else and ride off into the sunset? lol

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
If you’re Michelle Obama I know you don’t want any part of this but doesn’t a little part of her want to run to beat Trump and then resign just stick it to him? Lol

I mean he tried to humiliate her husband with the birther garbage. MAGA is running with the idea that she was a man. Why not run for three months beat him and that hand it off to someone else and ride off into the sunset? lol
If that happened Trump might commit that on live tv.:mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The issue with Biden is it’s not just the one debate. Obama had a bad debate but he was young and energetic and had time to show it was just a bad night. There’s four months left till November what if he has another performance like that or freezes up on the campaign trail or worse.:snoop:
Biden's problem is that he's been a terrible president in a way that Americans can feel materially---inflation---on top of the sunsetting.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Whoa whoa whoa

I was fukked up for a whole month after I got back from Japan. 13 hour time zone shift from EST so it was basically a day flip

I don't know where Biden was before the debate but depending where you go that can happen
If it takes you 12 days to recover from an international trip to the point where you don't look like a senile old fool on death's door then the Presidency is not for you.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The idea that Kamala is a viable replacement is beyond absurd.

I can’t believe this shyt is even being floated.
If Biden quits

It’ll be Kamala due to campaign finance

A brand new ticket needs to start from $0. The Biden-Harris campaign can’t transfer all the money to a new committee..

Governor Shapiro as VP might help

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I never heard of him...:pachaha:

:mjlol: Deano looks like a ultra-blurred version of Ron DeSantis; I had no idea who he was at all.

Rep._Dean_Phillips%2C_official_photo_%282021%29.jpg

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If Biden quits

It’ll be Kamala due to campaign finance

A brand new ticket needs to start from $0. The Biden-Harris campaign can’t transfer all the money to a new committee..

Governor Shapiro as VP might help
8 years of kamala! :salute: