WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@King Kreole very clearly said that and it's very funny that he had the audacity to dap this BS post.
I dapped the post. He didn’t say that. What he said is her campaigning is creating conditions for that:
She's running to the right of Obama and Biden on foreign policy. Obama campaigned on ending the War in Iraq and Biden campaigned on ending the War in Afghanistan, Harris is campaigning on giving Israel a blank check for genocide and starting WW3 and touting the support she has from the architect of the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

meanwhile you told the OUTRAGEOUS LIE that she was critical of Israel because she rolled her eyes.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I dapped the post. He didn’t say that. What he said is her campaigning is creating conditions for that:

meanwhile you told the OUTRAGEOUS LIE that she was critical of Israel because she rolled her eyes.
Cornel West needs all of the loyal followers he can get. I salute you! :salute::wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Im not mad, I just think you and other posters should be honest that you're using petty political gripes to wage personal vendettas over dumbshyt. Word to Isreal/Palestine

I take regular gaps of being on this board/website, hence me having less thwn 4,000 posts in 10 years, this shyt dont move me the way it moves yall. If yall want to argue just to argue then by all means, it is a message board, but the justifications are so goofy. Like the constant fixation over who @mastermind is/is not voting for. Youd think he was the final undecided swing voter in PA the way it comes up over and over and if yall actually cared you'd engage him on the philosophy on what he hopes that vote will/will not achieve

This current round of stupid bickering is over some posters not feeling Kamala shouting out the Cheneys, which evolved to posters waxing poetic about how Kamalas not making policy consessions to Republicans, which got other posters waxing poetic back, which them evolved to the same moral grandstanding about Progressives/purity and Centrists/ideology. Its the same argument in a different form every week but none of it matters if these aren't undecided voters you're arguing with. This shyt is the HL version of Jordan/Bron but at least in the 'seum they understand theyre engaging in a pointless stan war for daps, laughs and epoints
I posted one sentence. :mjlol:

If you’re posting 400 words every post … nevermind.

Back to football :mjlol:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Well now that we have gotten that out of the way, anything newsworthy on either campaign today?
Nothing really newsworthy. It's Sunday.

Kamala will be doing a bunch of interviews/podcasts this upcoming week and also a townhall with "undecided" Latino voters in Vegas on the 10th.

I don't give a fukk about Trump or his campaign endeavors.