WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The problem is his inability to campaign effectively and make his case.

There are TONS of things to attack Trump on but instead of that Biden has to focus on convincing people he isn't senile.

Trump doesn't even have to go on defense right now.

And your saying one Debate, a Debate that was one of the lowest... a Debate that was hosted by CNN, but Fox News had the higher ratings... has made the public think Joe is worse option than Trump?

Biden is staying in this race, everyone is getting caught up in a Mainstream Media Echo Chamber when post-debate polling has shown little difference.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t think there was anyway Biden would ever step down but seeing every Dem politician seemingly saying he needs to go makes me think he’s finished

You could say he won’t and maybe it’s just a case of politicans trying to save their own ass which is always part of it but if they’re all boldly coming out like this it makes me think they believe he will step down

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
@the cac mamba ya boy trending :mjlol:

IMG-1615.png

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And your saying one Debate, a Debate that was one of the lowest... a Debate that was hosted by CNN, but Fox News had the higher ratings... has made the public think Joe is worse option than Trump?

Biden is staying in this race, everyone is getting caught up in a Mainstream Media Echo Chamber when post-debate polling has shown little difference.

Liberals enablement if shytty candidates is what gave us Trump in the first place. Now they are enabling a senile old man who should not be anywhere near the Oval Office which will make way for a second Trump presidency.

If we do lose our Democracy, the blame will be on craven liberals.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They want your vote. That’s the point. :dead:

A major problem with America is we don’t expect anything from these people and they give us nothing. We don’t get civically involved in anything but voting and the. Wonder why we are backsliding.

And Biden, like Trump, has done fukk all for most marginalized communities. He has done stuff for the upper echelon, but that’s it.

This ain’t democracy working.

I’m from the George Carlin train of thought on politicians I think the majority are power hungry soulless narcissists were we differ is I think Trump is way more dangerous then Biden who’s a run of the mill politican we’ve seen a hundred times before.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
A
Liberals enablement if shytty candidates is what gave us Trump in the first place. Now they are enabling a senile old man who should not be anywhere near the Oval Office which will make way for a second Trump presidency.

Are you going to vote for Biden now if he is the nominee?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Progressives can't beat conservative zionist in NYC. :pachaha:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I’m from the George Carlin train of thought on politicians I think the majority are power hungry soulless narcissists were we differ is I think Trump is way more dangerous then Biden who’s a run of the mill politican we’ve seen a hundred times before.
They definitely are. I don't think we disagree there.

But George Carlin said fukk em all and didn't vote. You are encouraging people to vote for the soulless narcissist who has to circle a room before leaving and is clearly in mental decline.

I am saying we need to demand more from these people and get activated all year, and not just election day.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:mjgrin: What Interviews? With Donors?

Fundraising drying up huh? After just hauling in 150 million and 34 of that after the debate lmaoo

Biden still Brinks.

He sees the moment. He's clear eyed... but yet CNN reporting that he is Senile.

CNN just doesn't have that clout anymore, they want the engagement and the hot takes vs. News.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin