• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
There are hundreds of reasons to vote against Trump but the one they use a lot about how he’s gonna send his enemies to jail is the one that moves me the least

Him sending politicians or Rachel Maddow to jail while f’d up is the least of my concerns of a Trump presidency I’m sorry
Sam Seder on Majority Report said what’s stopping him from ordering US Marshals from kidnapping senators so that the U.S. Senate doesn’t have a quorum esp if the Dems keep the majority.

He can’t be prosecuted for it. He can pardon the people he orders to do it…

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Do you care about democracy? Then shut up and vote for this guy you don’t like!”

They’re fukkin politicians you’re not supposed to like them or agree on all of their positions

Biden is far from perfect but him in the White House is way better for marginalized people then Trump

If you want to see the world burn because of the Middle East or out of spite for Bernie or other progressive candidates you feel have been wronged be my guest but don’t act like they are both equally bad for people in THIS country

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And trust me the vast majority of the voting public knows this. I will say this the media pounced on that debate and the supreme court decision quick. They were running short on political stuff to discuss.

As far as posters on here? They just love seeing any and all chaos for Democrats. Rabid concern troll maga folks in denial.

Biden will be on the ticket and he will be fine.

You are in denial. What happened last Thursday was frightening and deserves the coverage it is getting now.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They’re fukkin politicians you’re not supposed to like them or agree on all of their positions
They want your vote. That’s the point. :dead:

A major problem with America is we don’t expect anything from these people and they give us nothing. We don’t get civically involved in anything but voting and the. Wonder why we are backsliding.

And Biden, like Trump, has done fukk all for most marginalized communities. He has done stuff for the upper echelon, but that’s it.

This ain’t democracy working.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
They want your vote. That’s the point. :dead:

A major problem with America is we don’t expect anything from these people and they give us nothing. We don’t get civically involved in anything but voting and the. Wonder why we are backsliding.

And Biden, like Trump, has done fukk all for most marginalized communities. He has done stuff for the upper echelon, but that’s it.

This ain’t democracy working.
Dude is wilding

Politicians have always been elected off of likability

Remember screaming dude?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
What happened last Thursday was frightening

What was frightening? Biden being slow to answer? You got to remember that being Presidents are surrounded by Advisors that know more than they do. Debates give only X amount of time for a person to explain their feelings on a subject. Not everything is a 2 min drill.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was frightening? Biden being slow to answer? You got to remember that being Presidents are surrounded by Advisors that know more than they do. Debates give only X amount of time for a person to explain their feelings on a subject. Not everything is a 2 min drill.
:gucci:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The problem is his inability to campaign effectively and make his case.

There are TONS of things to attack Trump on but instead of that Biden has to focus on convincing people he isn't senile.

Trump doesn't even have to go on defense right now.