WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
What can Biden do to shift public opinion at this point? Shoud he just drop out of the race?
Biden dropping out is not an option. It would cause chaos for the Democrat party and the nominee would lose to Trump.

Many voters are not paying attention yet. They won't be paying attention until the end of the summer/early fall and political news cycles shift every 4 to 6 months.

The Supreme Court will make their ruling in June on the January 6th case and if the trial starts by August, Trump will be spending the most important time of the election cycle in court rooms and the media will be blowing up the fact that the 2024 GOP nominee is on trial for attempting to overturn the 2020 election.

I think Biden still wins. Both have things that can go wrong for them but I think the things that can go wrong for Trump are worse.

With that being said, Biden should fire his campaign team. Clinton and Obama need to force Biden to change his messaging on the economy immediately. He needs to meet voters where they are in regard to inflation. Tell them he feels their pain, he stands by them,, he's done things to address it and will continue to address it. Gaslighting people about the economy just pisses people off.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don’t do ban bets! I will be happy if I’m wrong!!!

You sound exactly like Biden. In denial

No ban bet just you taking a break from THL, you can post everywhere else lol.. also I’m not in denial I know what the results and trends are telling me…

You still can’t explain polling having a gop candidate up by 5pts in Huntsville Alabama special election state congressional seat and the Dem end up willing that seat by 26pts…

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
No ban bet just you taking a break from THL, you can post everywhere else lol.. also I’m not in denial I know what the results and trends are telling me…

You still can’t explain polling having a gop candidate up by 5pts in Huntsville Alabama special election state congressional seat and the Dem end up willing that seat by 26pts…

Biden has been struggling in the polls since August!

He has levers of power. His campaign is so lackluster and they have money!

Even plagiarizer Fareed Zakaria is sounding the alarm!

Let me guess. If the Dems chose a more progressive president instead of a centrist they’d win

zzzzzzz

Nope. Biden has been on several things better than most Dems.

But he’s so unpopular it’s a disaster

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
All polls are fake and Biden will win easily but if Biden loses it's because @FAH1223 posted fake polls? :jbhmm:
No he's a disgruntled little nikka who has hoped bdien would lose both times in the hopes that people's political priorities align with his and the hope that a mainstream dem failure means that the progressive left with once again gain viability.

He also spends too much time on TikTok.

He's been wrong every election :manny:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he's a disgruntled little nikka who has hoped bdien would lose both times in the hopes that people's political priorities align with his and the hope that a mainstream dem failure means that the progressive left with once again gain viability.

He also spends too much time on TikTok.

He's been wrong every election :manny:
He just wants a different Dem Candidate. A lot of people do. The good news is after November, we'll get one regardless.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Biden has been struggling in the polls since August!

He has levers of power. His campaign is so lackluster and they have money!

Even plagiarizer Fareed Zakaria is sounding the alarm!

Nope. Biden has been on several things better than most Dems.

But he’s so unpopular it’s a disaster

Gaza getting ran through and the world.doesnt actually care as much as you.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Let me guess. If the Dems chose a more progressive president instead of a centrist they’d win

zzzzzzz
Nah if they picked any qualified democrat not named biden they'd win. Biden is a cancerous opponent at this point, he served a purpose to beat Trump last election but this election he running below other ticket members

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He just wants a different Dem Candidate. A lot of people do. The good news is after November, we'll get one regardless.
Yea, the nikka he wanted couldn't win because the people he's kekeing with don't vote.

Dumbass nikkas let conservatives amplify and issue on social media then quell them with police force only to further encourage them to believe what they see on TikTok that voting doesn't matter.

Smartest man in the room is losing to Roger stones antics.

shyt, these same guys complained about Trump getting too much free coverage from the main stream media, but amplify his message via social media by thinking they're "owning" him instead of what they're doing is making his messages viral.

Cry tears Muslim brehs when your protest gets you fukked at home.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah if they picked any qualified democrat not names biden they'd win. Biden is a cancerous opponent at this point, he served a purpose to beat Trump last election but this election he running below other ticket members
And who is that person because I'm certain you'd hate every single one of them for the same reasons controller breh