• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Any sane person that wants Trump to lose and democrats to stay in power would want a more popular/less hated candidate than Biden to run this time. Whether it is a more progressive or even more conservative candidate than Biden it doesn't really matter. People just want a change and polls are showing it and even special elections are showing it, democrats are cleaning up while Biden's number somehow keep getting worse.

You seem to be the one that wants Biden to lose so people who are ostensibly 'on your side' suffer because they didn't fully bend the knee to the party. You're doing a lot of projecting on @FAH1223 who is just posting polls from reliable news sources.
Thank you breh!

:salute:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Thank you breh!

:salute:
I voted today. I don't have time to hear this dumbass shyt y'all be saying.

Every single one of yall gonna get in the voting booth and vote for Joe Biden. So these tweets, polls, protest primary votes are just people wanting to be self important.

"Dems need to put someone else up."

That statement removes all agency and confirms that you are letting others dictate the most important part of the process.

Hey man, you should run for office. :mjgrin:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If you wish someone else was running, from this point forward I need you to say who that someone is and not be an edgelord.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I voted today. I don't have time to hear this dumbass shyt y'all be saying.

Every single one of yall gonna get in the voting booth and vote for Joe Biden. So these tweets, polls, protest primary votes are just people wanting to be self important.

"Dems need to put someone else up."

That statement removes all agency and confirms that you are letting others dictate the most important part of the process.

Hey man, you should run for office. :mjgrin:

Negro your posts are you acting self important :mjlol:

And I’ve done my civic duty in the MD primary. Hope David Trone loses today

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guy. I will enjoy watch ng you be wrong and miserable again.

I'm grown, great job, great family, on pace for retirement and I'm.not concerned about whatever you think I should be.

Y'all second generation immigrants are weird online.

I know you don't act like this inn real life.

Just like @FAH1223 was happy Biden let him play on the white house lawn.

:gucci:

Download the latest fixpack or get some sleep because you are talking gibberish right now.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’m not about to argue with a guy who has spent the last week trying to tell us Tesla is a bad investment just because they hate the ceo. :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not about to argue with a guy who has spent the last week trying to tell us Tesla is a bad investment just because they hate the ceo. :mjlol:

Tesla is a bad investment, but I don’t expect you to accept it until CNN or MSNBC tells you what to thin. Your mind is as nimble as a slab of stone.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Biden has been struggling in the polls since August!

He has levers of power. His campaign is so lackluster and they have money!

Even plagiarizer Fareed Zakaria is sounding the alarm!

Nope. Biden has been on several things better than most Dems.

But he’s so unpopular it’s a disaster

Yes yes CNN aka Fox News light the all being and all seeing :mjlol:

Fareed been a contrarian but I won’t hold you :dead:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Bruh i pretty much agree with most of you posts on the last few pages but are you drunk? You been posting back to back like Napoleon. :mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
For no apparent reason, I decided to look at some articles about New York Times presidential polls in May 2012.

2/3
I note that Hugo Chavez was still alive in 2012.

3/3
The Cleveland Browns aren’t playing yet.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GNgdnx2aoAAqazu.jpg

GNhly1QWMAA80Qf.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why are nikkas mad that polls are being posted? It's literally an election what else is people supposed to talk about in an election thread? I'm genuinely confused
Nobody is mad but when you consistently posting unreliable shyt polls to advance a certain narrative you gonna get called out on it