WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
lot of talk about Doug Burgum being the VP pick, but i don't see it. he's basically Pence 2.0

i don't think trump is gonna pick a woman, either. he's ultimately too much of a misogynist. and now that Noem has slaughtered her way out of contention, there's not really any eye candy picks left that i see him making

it's probably gonna be some younger guy like Vance who sucks Trump off all day :scust:
Tuberville or Vance :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why Biden should step aside. Too much is riding on this election for it to be a replay of 2016. The SCOTUS could be 7-2 or 8-1 if he loses
i don't see either of them dying before 2029, but one of them might step aside for trump and a republican senate

2028 is gonna be the election that decides the next direction of the court

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tuberville or Vance :mjlol:
Vance is basically everything Trump wants in a VP; a white, totally shameless, power hungry sycophant from the midwest. and i can see him explaining away abandoning his Senate seat with some disgusting comment about how "i couldn't pass up this once in a lifetime honor to serve the greatest president ever". plus if trump loses, he just goes back to being a senator

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i don't see either of them dying before 2029, but one of them might step aside for trump and a republican senate

2028 is gonna be the election that decides the next direction of the court
Biden wins in November.. Thomas bytch ass and Alito prob won’t stick around since the heat is already on their necks for their own corruption and Ganni Thomas will have Jack smith on her ass for Jan 6th after he get trump out the paint

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden wins in November.. Thomas bytch ass and Alito prob won’t stick around since the heat is already on their necks for their own corruption and Ganni Thomas will have Jack smith on her ass for Jan 6th after he get trump out the paint
wait a second, you think Thomas is gonna step down to let Biden replace him? :dead: he'll die on the bench first

i think the SC is broken tbh. im sure the sentiment has always been there, but i don't see a justice ever stepping down for an opposing president again. it's just gonna be a long line of deaths, or stepdowns when their party is in power

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
wait a second, you think Thomas is gonna step down to let Biden replace him? :dead: he'll die on the bench first

i think the SC is broken tbh. im sure the sentiment has always been there, but i don't see a justice ever stepping down for an opposing president again. it's just gonna be a long line of deaths, or stepdowns when their party is in power
Actually no but with that fraudulent finance filing he been engaging in for years he will prob think it ain’t worth it because that means another full 4 years to basically dig his ass out (no Diddy)

He got the worst liability than Alito… So can see Thomas bouncing and Alito sticking around… Now “if” Trump wins then both are stepping down and Alieen Cannon will be one of the 2 nominees to replace them :mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Your full of shyt factor is astounding… respect for always being in character

We’re almost in the middle 2024.

Trump leads the average of polls in battleground states

Make no mistake, he's favored over Biden right now, and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Pollsters going to be out of a job after this election. "This polls is showing weird results but Biden is just losing, badly." is just the media reaching for a story of an election that is for the most part boring because both candidates are not enthusiastic, but also because Trump himself is just boring... the 3rd time no longer has the spark it once it did in 2016. Biden is still leading, but this election is just a 'eh' for most of America.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the guy who covers Nevada and knows it the most

trump up 12 in nevada is easily the worst, most egregiously bad poll i've ever seen. like, maybe he pulls it out by a point,...but 12 points :laff:

like i said though; people are tired of these fukking gas prices here :yeshrug: rent is up big too, thanks to the dikkheads like me who moved in with blue state money

trump is gonna campaign on gas prices, and biden really, really needs to stop worrying about pandering to the far left on that. get a better message

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
trump up 12 in nevada is easily the worst, most egregiously bad poll i've ever seen. like, maybe he pulls it out by a point,...but 12 points :laff:

like i said though; people are tired of these fukking gas prices here :yeshrug: rent is up big too, thanks to the dikkheads like me who moved in with blue state money

trump is gonna campaign on gas prices, and biden really, really needs to stop worrying about pandering to the far left on that. get a better message
Trump is def not up 12

But he’s up and it is very bad.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What can Biden do to shift public opinion at this point? Shoud he just drop out of the race?