WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Be liberal..and hate the most liberal president in your life young curmudgeons.

I'm seriously looking forward to y'alls life being shyt because you couldn't get your soft asses off the sofa and realize what you needed to do to allow for the future you want.

Because y'all definitely ain't gonna start a violent revolution after the levers of society put you in a box :mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I jist find it funny...any poll showing 45 in the lead fah needs to post them as much as possible. A few weeks ago biden was ahead. You don't see him say...Biden is the clear favorite. Now they've swung to 45 and he's practically in the Oval Office already.

A few weeks from now when they swing back again(which speaks to how unreliable they are but anyway...) it'll be crickets again.

It's subtle...but it's so pro trump in here you can reach out and wring it from the air.

I peep how people post. It says a lot.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be liberal..and hate the most liberal president in your life young curmudgeons.

I'm seriously looking forward to y'alls life being shyt because you couldn't get your soft asses off the sofa and realize what you needed to do to allow for the future you want.

Because y'all definitely ain't gonna start a violent revolution after the levers of society put you in a box :mjlol:

Malfunctioning again I see. It’s time to download the latest fixpack from the DNC.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Malfunctioning again I see. It’s time to download the latest fixpack from the DNC.
My guy. I will enjoy watch ng you be wrong and miserable again.

I'm grown, great job, great family, on pace for retirement and I'm.not concerned about whatever you think I should be.

Y'all second generation immigrants are weird online.

I know you don't act like this inn real life.

Just like @FAH1223 was happy Biden let him play on the white house lawn.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
During these tense times of debate I would like to lower the temperature and keep the peace :troll: by plugging www.rvat.org again. There are many new videos on there of Republicans who voted for Trump in 2016, or both 2016 and 2020 who will not vote for Trump in 2024. Many said they are voting Biden.

Inject it into your veins friends.:blessed:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Politics shouldn't be transactional.
leaders should stand on what they believe.

That's what HL was saying unto they started to realize their own behavior is inviting fascism into their homes.

Y'all need to grow up. Seriously.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I jist find it funny...any poll showing 45 in the lead fah needs to post them as much as possible. A few weeks ago biden was ahead. You don't see him say...Biden is the clear favorite. Now they've swung to 45 and he's practically in the Oval Office already.

A few weeks from now when they swing back again(which speaks to how unreliable they are but anyway...) it'll be crickets again.

It's subtle...but it's so pro trump in here you can reach out and wring it from the air.

I peep how people post. It says a lot.
I’ve posted plenty of polls where Biden had a bump

But the picture remains the same. Believe me, I want him to win but there’s no progress on polling!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
No he's a disgruntled little nikka who has hoped bdien would lose both times in the hopes that people's political priorities align with his and the hope that a mainstream dem failure means that the progressive left with once again gain viability.

He also spends too much time on TikTok.

He's been wrong every election :manny:
Any sane person that wants Trump to lose and democrats to stay in power would want a more popular/less hated candidate than Biden to run this time. Whether it is a more progressive or even more conservative candidate than Biden it doesn't really matter. People just want a change and polls are showing it and even special elections are showing it, democrats are cleaning up while Biden's number somehow keep getting worse.

Cry tears Muslim brehs when your protest gets you fukked at home.
You seem to be the one that wants Biden to lose so people who are ostensibly 'on your side' suffer because they didn't fully bend the knee to the party. You're doing a lot of projecting on @FAH1223 who is just posting polls from reliable news sources.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Any sane person that wants Trump to lose and democrats to stay in power would want a more popular/less hated candidate than Biden to run this time. Whether it is a more progressive or even more conservative candidate than Biden it doesn't really matter. People just want a change and polls are showing it and even special elections are showing it, democrats are cleaning up while Biden's number somehow keep getting worse.

You seem to be the one that wants Biden to lose so people who are ostensibly 'on your side' suffer because they didn't fully bend the knee to the party. You're doing a lot of projecting on @FAH1223 who is just posting polls from reliable news sources.
No. I'm happily voting for Biden.

I'm drinking tea from my dark Brandon mug laughing at y'all.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Guys are perpetually online talking about how they aren't sure they'll vote, despite knowing they don't want Trump, then get confused about why polls with 14% undecided don't look good.

Metro shut your dumbass up and vote for Biden nikka. :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This shouldn't even be a conversation at this point because this is a binary decision.

Vote Biden or reward Trump's corruption. :mjlol: