WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's the chances they choose a ticket, and biden bows out before the DNC? :mjlol:

newsom/whitmer :banderas:how is that not the better move at this point? can you imagine the MASSIVE momentum shift from a huge move like that? the sheer domination of the headlines and news cycles and overall narrative?

biden needs to go out with dignity, not fukking lose to donald trump :scusthov:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I know there can be ballot splitting, but on this level would be unprecedented. The math isn't mathing here, especially when you're talking about a 14 point swing in Nevada, 11 point swing in Arizona, 9 point swing in Wisconsin, and 8 point swing in Pennsylvania,

I hear you

But the trend for 6 months now is all Dem candidates for US Senate are outrunning POTUS

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i think this is a fair assessment. i think biden wins this election, but perceiving him as the underdog doesn't seem to really be out of line :dead:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The media wants folk to ignore all the elections and special elections that past as recently as this year and since 2018 that Dems have been smoking the gop literally but all of a sudden Trump will most likely win… Yeah ok :mjlol:
Plenty of republicans won in 2020 that Trump lost. Biden is a terribly unpopular president

Former President Trump leads in five of six key swing states in New York Times/Siena College polls out Monday morning.
Why it matters: "Trump's strength is largely thanks to gains among young, Black and Hispanic voters," writes Nate Cohn, the Times' chief political analyst.

Zoom in: In a head-to-head race with Trump, President Biden squeaks out a lead among likely voters in Michigan.

• Among registered voters (a looser screen), Biden leads in Wisconsin. Trump leads among likely voters in Wisconsin.
  • Trump leads both groups in Georgia, Nevada, Arizona and Pennsylvania, per the inaugural Times/Philadelphia Inquirer/Siena polls.
  • The polls surveyed 4,097 registered voters from April 28 to May 9.
In Senate races, Democratic candidates led in all four states polled: Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada.

• "When all states are joined together, the margin of sampling error is plus or minus 1.8 percentage points for all registered voters and plus or minus 1.9 percentage points for the likely electorate," the Times said of the polls.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Plenty of republicans won in 2020 that Trump lost. Biden is a terribly unpopular president

Former President Trump leads in five of six key swing states in New York Times/Siena College polls out Monday morning.
Why it matters: "Trump's strength is largely thanks to gains among young, Black and Hispanic voters," writes Nate Cohn, the Times' chief political analyst.

Zoom in: In a head-to-head race with Trump, President Biden squeaks out a lead among likely voters in Michigan.

• Among registered voters (a looser screen), Biden leads in Wisconsin. Trump leads among likely voters in Wisconsin.
  • Trump leads both groups in Georgia, Nevada, Arizona and Pennsylvania, per the inaugural Times/Philadelphia Inquirer/Siena polls.
  • The polls surveyed 4,097 registered voters from April 28 to May 9.
In Senate races, Democratic candidates led in all four states polled: Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada.

• "When all states are joined together, the margin of sampling error is plus or minus 1.8 percentage points for all registered voters and plus or minus 1.9 percentage points for the likely electorate," the Times said of the polls.

I was right about 2018, 2020, and 2022 election… It’s well documented here…

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lot of talk about Doug Burgum being the VP pick, but i don't see it. he's basically Pence 2.0

i don't think trump is gonna pick a woman, either. he's ultimately too much of a misogynist. and now that Noem has slaughtered her way out of contention, there's not really any eye candy picks left that i see him making

it's probably gonna be some younger guy like Vance who sucks Trump off all day :scust: