WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the opposite of 2 months ago when Biden was trailing in like 80% of the polls.
Yep... almost everything has straight up done a 180, at least with polling and the dynamic of the race.
Like with debate 1 - the flash poll for the winner was 67% Trump/33% Biden. Debate 2 it was 67% Kamala, 33% Trump.

It's both a wild turn of events and completely logical. Trump only looked like a "decent" option next to Biden. (Not my opinion, just the consensus so to speak). Now virtually all of the liabilities that Biden showed, Trump is displaying, but worse.

Republicans really fukked up by nominating Trump in the primary. I wonder if Kamala was the Dem nomination before the R primary, if they would have still doubled down on Trump. Probably.

Part of me thinks Trump's grip on Rs will finally fade away after he takes this L, the other part of me thinks as long as he shows a pulse (literally) he can still somehow win the RNC primary in 2028... the party is that far gone. Will be interesting to see, just gotta get through November/ January first.

Last edited:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Part of me thinks Trump's grip on Rs will finally fade away after he takes this L, the other part of me thinks has long he has shows a pulse (literally) he can still somehow win the RNC primary in 2028... the party is that far gone. Will be interesting to see, just gotta get through November/ January first.
I think both thing are true.

The Party will be “done” with him. But there isn’t much of a party without the crazies going forward.

Conservatives are gonna need an extreme rebrand, and throwing out the crazies needs to be their first move

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Sounds like it's gonna be some wild shyt. I bet it involves women lol. But this is also a good example of media hypocrisy because this guy was denying the Holocaust and dapping Hitler years ago, but for whatever reason that wasn't covered much until recently. This shyt should disqualify people. He's also made insane comments about black people and women that should end a campaign, result in 100% negative press etc.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC