WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Cohen on the stand spilling. Perfect day for some polling! Been dead wrong for years!

Truth is, the same way team maga spams comment sections online they spam polls. Been doing it the past few years which is why, for starters, the polls have had so much inconsistency.

Noone can see you when you poll. You could say you're black. You could say you're young. You could say anything.

But by all means keep hanging your hat on them. :sas2:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Former Trump supporter Chris Nelson has a message for current Trump supporters: It’s ok to admit you were conned. If grifting was an art, Donald Trump would be Picasso… If you were taken by him, don’t feel bad, a lot of people were. It’s ok to admit you were wrong.

2/2
Watch the full interview here:

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Bald faced lie. You and cac maga just cemented your trolling with that statement.

Well, he cemented it with the endless spamming.

Don't expect me to go back and forth with you on this. I know how you two love to clutter up the thread with subtle right wing pro 45 messaging. You do it on purpose. Especially when the gop is having a rough time. :beli: :sas2:
Bro

Look at the RCP and 538 average all in 2020

Biden never trailed nationally!!!!

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Less than 6 months out. Not good for Biden

New NYT/Siena

RCP average

Def not good but I think pa has issues , Philly went for 80 biden to 54? Sounds unrealistic.

But yea bidens most likely finished been saying it for a year and half. He's been mostly ineffective for the average person. Average person looking at COL RATES GAS PRICES. he's going to be blamed for it regardless of if it's his fault or not

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Less than 6 months out. Not good for Biden

New NYT/Siena

RCP average

I know there can be ballot splitting, but on this level would be unprecedented. The math isn't mathing here, especially when you're talking about a 14 point swing in Nevada, 11 point swing in Arizona, 9 point swing in Wisconsin, and 8 point swing in Pennsylvania,

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

zTmDRar.png

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know there can be ballot splitting, but on this level would be unprecedented. The math isn't mathing here, especially when you're talking about a 14 point swing in Nevada
we just split in Nevada in 2022, when we went for a republican governor (covid fascism :gag:) and a Democrat senator

so if a republican won the governor's race, i guess it's possible. i still don't see us voting for trump though. we're universal mail in now, everyone gets a mail in ballot automatically. trump isn't winning that :dead:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
we just split in Nevada in 2022, when we went for a republican governor (covid fascism :gag:) and a Democrat senator

so if a republican won the governor's race, i guess it's possible. i still don't see us voting for trump though. we're universal mail in now, everyone gets a mail in ballot automatically. trump isn't winning that :dead:

I'm not discounting split balloting in general because it happens; in Nevada in 2022 there was a 2 point swing. But these numbers the polls provided on the amount of split ballots aren't realistic.