WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're talking about Biden's job numbers
no, dudes are being dishonest about his job numbers :mjlol: and so is Nancy Buffett

the fact that she has the audacity to call Trump a bad jobs president, when she spearheaded the idea to shut down businesses and print money to pay people not to work, is laughably disgusting. try to at least have a shred of objectivity on this

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
no, dudes are being dishonest about his job numbers :mjlol: and so is Nancy Buffett

the fact that she has the audacity to call Trump a bad jobs president, when she spearheaded the idea to shut down businesses and print money to pay people not to work, is laughably disgusting. try to at least have a shred of objectivity on this
So if the job numbers were bad….

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if the job numbers were bad….
how many times have you seen me say i want to see Biden brag about how he's beating Trump? :dead:

he can say "my unemployment rate is lower than Trump's ever was", and Republicans can't attack it, because THAT is not a fake claim about creating jobs. it's a better way to word it

im simply trying to help Biden message better, since he obviously reads my coli posts

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:lupe: i wonder if anyone who's really, really angry about the genocide will call on Hamas to take the deal. of course, that would require holding Hamas accountable

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:skip: bold strategy. there's a lot to criticize the far right about, but having children doesn't seem like one of them

especially when the Godless Liberal types don't want to have kids because of climate change :dead:

The problem is that a lot of the ones into this nowadays don't even have girlfriends/wives with whom to procreate 😂

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao y'all arguing about covid that shyt was 4 years ago.

If Biden was going up against a standard somewhat likable opponent he would be in trouble because ultimately, and this is something that doesn't get talked about enough, just like what happened after the great recession crash, post covid has been great for some people but an utter disaster for the working/middle class.

Instead he's going against a mf whose entire brand has been on trial for the last couple years and lost just about every election that was seen as a referendum on Trump's popularity.

THE ONLY POLL THAT MATTERS IS ON ELECTION DAY.

Biden poll numbers will always be somewhat weaker than what he'll eventually receive bc polls are in fact picking up sentiment on respondents current situation, not necessarily choosing between candidates.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Bragging about a bunch of underemployed jobs never sits right with me, Americans out here working 2 jobs and we bragging about low wage paying jobs?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bragging about a bunch of underemployed jobs never sits right with me, Americans out here working 2 jobs and we bragging about low wage paying jobs?
that's the other republican comeback :dead:

if biden brags about creating 12 million jobs, it's because Democrats paid people to stay home

if biden brags about the low unemployment rate, it's because "you have to work 2 jobs in Bidenomics"

Biden needs a simple, irrefutable angle here. i don't know exactly what it is

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
that's the other republican comeback :dead:

if biden brags about creating 12 million jobs, it's because Democrats paid people to stay home

if biden brags about the low unemployment rate, it's because "you have to work 2 jobs in Bidenomics"

Biden needs a simple, irrefutable angle here. i don't know exactly what it is
That's why this election is going to be difficult and biden is doing way too much while already fighting slim ass margins. You can't afford to be funding wars( genocides) across the pond that a portion of your own constituency doesn't believe in when you already have issues at home.

To the average person who don't understand civics, biden is going to be blamed for everything

Gas prices
Home prices
Interest rates
Food prices
Etc

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
how many times have you seen me say i want to see Biden brag about how he's beating Trump? :dead:

he can say "my unemployment rate is lower than Trump's ever was", and Republicans can't attack it, because THAT is not a fake claim about creating jobs. it's a better way to word it

im simply trying to help Biden message better, since he obviously reads my coli posts
He did create jobs. Covid changed the labor market.

A lot of jobs don’t exist anymore. Especially a lot of office support roles.