WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: Dems did this to themselves. Biden bragging about "creating" the jobs between 7% and 4% unemployment has always been embarrassing

On one hand, yeah, this is more like trying to get back to pre 'Rona normal than anything else. But at the same time, considering how many companies are currently taking the WFR shortcut for rebalancing financials, seeing overall progress in unemployment isn't something to necessarily handwave away.

I think where people like Pelosi get gunshy about stuff like that is that we're about to deal with an entire election cycle of a guy promising almost the exact same thing in regards to bringing back the 2019 economy as if absolutely nothing happened in the five years between now and then that could've effected things.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS

:mjlol: Dems did this to themselves. Biden bragging about "creating" the jobs between 7% and 4% unemployment has always been embarrassing

Why not? US pandemic recovery has been far and away better than any other nation. Should Biden not take credit for that?

shyt… Trump inherited a booming economy and was touting the economic gains like they were all his doing.

You think if Trump led us out of a recovery he’d stay quiet on that?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dem voters:Why don’t dems go out and tout their accomplishments

Also dem voters: whoa whoa whoa, let not take credit for your achievements :pachaha:
people going back to work, after mostly Democrats shut their states down and paid them not to work, is not an accomplishment :dead:

this is why Biden needs to focus on how he's BEATEN trump. he's BEATEN trump's unemployment rate. he's BEATEN his stock market. he's BEATEN his oil production levels

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not? US pandemic recovery has been far and away better than any other nation. Should Biden not take credit for that?

shyt… Trump inherited a booming economy and was touting the economic gains like they were all his doing.

You think if Trump led us out of a recovery he’d stay quiet on that?
no, Biden should not have taken credit for people going back to work after covid wore off. going back to work after your liberal governor stopped paying you to sit on the couch is not job creation

i guess that's where we're at though, huh :skip:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk is this, Play Stupid Day?

unemployment was in the 3s before covid. it's in the 3s now. Biden didn't create the range of jobs between 7 and 4% :dahell: paying people not to work for a year "created" them

and you want Biden to brag about fake jobs, but he can't brag about beating Trump's oil production level, because AOC won't like it? :laff:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk is this, Play Stupid Day?

unemployment was in the 3s before covid. it's in the 3s now. Biden didn't create the range of jobs between 7 and 4% :dahell: paying people not to work for a year "created" them

you want Biden to brag about fake jobs, but he can't brag about beating Trump's oil production level? :laff:

You're the one that said he didn't create any jobs, and then literally said he's beating his unemployment rate.

If he's beating his unemployment rate, where the fukk did the jobs come from, and which ones count? :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're the one that said he didn't create any jobs, and then literally said he's beating his unemployment rate.

If he's beating his unemployment rate, where the fukk did the jobs come from, and which ones count? :mjlol:
OK, i guess it is play stupid day. my mistake

but just to clarify; look at unemployment in january 2020, and look at it today. those are your jobs created.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
no, Biden should not have taken credit for people going back to work after covid wore off. going back to work after your liberal governor stopped paying you to sit on the couch is not job creation

i guess that's where we're at though, huh :skip:

The reason Covid had such a devastating affect, and caused lockdowns was because of Trumps mismanagement. So yes, he should take credit for cleaning up his mess.

That’s like saying Obama shouldn’t get credit for guiding us out of the Great Recession.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The reason Covid had such a devastating affect, and caused lockdowns was because of Trumps mismanagement. So yes, he should take credit for cleaning up his mess.

That’s like saying Obama shouldn’t get credit for guiding us out of the Great Recession.
It’s amazing how trump is able to avoid taking blame for his complete mishandling of Covid. He was calling it a democratic hoax

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is barely true, Trump was of course an awful person to have in the White House during covid, but what the fukk would have really gone differently in 2020 if Hillary was president? :dead: i want to hear this explained tangibly

it's July 2020. what exactly is going differently, because of President Clinton? what are people listening to her tell us to do, that prevented the virus from spreading?

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people going back to work, after mostly Democrats shut their states down and paid them not to work, is not an accomplishment :dead:

What Democrat shut state X down?

Fauci didn't run the Federal government. His boss was a Republican. Fauci had as much decision making powers as Mase did at Bad Boy Records.

Florida shut down. Let me check my notes, but I'm pretty sure the Governor there is Republican. Georgia and Alabama also have Republican Governors